Search results

1. literarygoth

Boss Mechanic

G'day folks! As the title suggests, I'm working on a boss mechanic, and I could use some assistance. I'm not certain if what I want to do can be done, as per limitations of the engine. I'm no stranger to complex events. Is there a way, perhaps through a script call(?), to recognize whenever...
  2. literarygoth

Conflict b/w Yanfly Target Info and Kread-Ex Chain Battle

Now, the game loads up fine, combat functions fine, even the scan ability/function created by Yanfly's enemy target info operates properly. The error pops when battle ends, when no chain battle initiates. This is the error that pops up: line 761: NoMethodError undefined method 'active' for...
  3. literarygoth

YEA Input Combos & Area of Effect script errors

hello there folks! I'm get a no method error with Yanflys Input Combo Skills script. I know exactly what's causing it, but as my code knowledge is limited I'm at a loss to know how to fix it. I have a temporary work around, but it's not ideal, and the error will still pop under the right...
  4. literarygoth

RMVXA CoTD: Dacian DEMO AVAILABLE v1.3!!

**UPDATE** We recommend giving the demo at least a couple playthroughs as it's a combat mechanics demo, and prototype teaser for the full game. CoTD: Dacian is a commercial series, slated for episodic release, beginning with the first installment, Dacian. Under newly re-branded Jaded Phoenix...
  5. literarygoth

Annnnnnd I'm back!

*waves* Hello again forum peeps ^-^ I up and poofed a couple years back when my old artist went MIA :( Good news is, I never stopped working on my original project (here) - although big changes will be coming in the next couple weeks, including an engine hop from VX to VX Ace. To those new...
  6. literarygoth

Custom Formula Assist pls

*waves* Alrighty. So, I've scoured the 'net to try to find a solution myself. I've tried several things to no avail. It's very likely that I'm simply being a derp. But, never hurts to ask. I'm trying to make a custom formula to increase damage based on how much tp a character has gained in...
  7. literarygoth

Delayed Hello (again!)

Hiya peeps! :rock-right: I haven't haunted the forums regularly in a really long time now. This is largely due to my hectic schedule between work and school. Last September I decided to enter a 4 year Doctorate program for TCM, and alas, my studies have taken me away from the forums and...
  8. literarygoth

Crafting systems

Hello folks! I just wanted to start a conversation on crafting systems. Of all kinds. Do you love 'em? Do you hate 'em? What makes a good crafting system? What breaks it? What would you like to see done that hasn't been done yet, or not implemented in the way you'd like to see? Personally...
  9. literarygoth

Back in the designers chair!

Hello folks! It's been a while, and I sorta vanished from the forums a while back. Glories of owning my own practice, takes all my time :( Just wanted to officially say hello again!
  10. literarygoth

Dacian (Alpha demo update 2 available.)

Story: TLDR?: Dacian was adopted by a couple that live in Mori. People became wary of him as he started to display...odd abilities. He must learn to control these abilities in order to properly wield his magical skills in combat. Setting: Village of Mori located in the world of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JegueAvapor