Search results

1. Stemmer11

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

As always, your work is phenomenal.
  2. Stemmer11

Is there a way to show % values on Item Menu selection screen.

Thank you for your responses! I appreciate your taking the time to look at this.
  3. Stemmer11

Is there a way to show % values on Item Menu selection screen.

Hello, I am using Yanfly's Item Core plug in as well as a host of other Yanfly Plug-ins. I am trying to figure out how to get % to show on the item screen when looking through your inventory of Armors, Weapons and Items. I know that when the numbers are entered as fixed numbers (when creating...
  4. Stemmer11

Strange_Dragon_99's Resources {UPDATED}

Really nice work.
  5. Stemmer11

Pixel Point - Point08's Edits and Customs

Your work is excellent. Loves the books and bookshelves.
  6. Stemmer11

Looking for Authors/Creators of these tilesets.

If it does not offend anyone I have another request of image origin. I was wondering if anyone is aware of the origin of these images attached. And yes, once again I DID PERFORM A REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH and came up with nothing valid. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
  7. Stemmer11

Ying's Things

Wonderful collection of graphics.
  8. Stemmer11

I tried that as well and ended up with a link that was defunct. Appreciate the link but did eventually find it through Granny's list of Icon links. "Seriously" A really great way to treat someone new to the forums. Gives you a real feeling of warmth. Sorry to have ticked you off in some...
  9. Stemmer11

Hello, Was wondering if someone could help identify where these came from on this site (if possible) and/or who the original artist was for these items. I downloaded them both on January 1st 2017, but can not locate them again. I spent the last hour trying many different ways to locate but am...
  10. Stemmer11

Avy's MV Stuff

Really excellent work.  Inspires one to get going and make something.  I especially appreciate the wheelchair one.
  11. Stemmer11

Plug-Ins, Tools, and Tutorials - PVGames Assets

Ok, I am kid of lost here.  Several of the scripts listed above are no longer being supported and a few other seem to have bugs in them, or do not run properly with Yanfly plugins.  I have purchased the Hi-Fantasy 1 and 2, he entire Medieval collection, have Humble Bundles 2015 stuff and I have...
  12. Stemmer11

Least cycle/manual-work intensive way of map edge transfer?

i believe the least processor intensive and manually easiest way to do it is by the if x> or if x< method. imagine how much processing and extra memory goes into the individual event on every space.  everytime the game redraws the screen it also "redraws" the events.  that is a lot of wasted...
  13. Stemmer11

OEM tiles not showing up when starting or running VX ACE

Thank you for your response. I may be wording this poorly.  If look look at the image above left, which was taken from the RPG Maker tutorial it shows a lot of tiles in the loaded tileset. This is the same for other tutorials I have seen as well.  Since this tileset appears just about...
  14. Stemmer11

OEM tiles not showing up when starting or running VX ACE

Bought my daughter VX ACE from Bundle Stars.  Got the code and went to Steam.  Entered the code and downloaded the program through Steam. Bought my daughter a book on VX ACE and started her on the tutorials.  Here is the issue she is having: The tutorials show more tiles then are available...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I know it looks more like a apple but...its a cherry, his name is: Cherry Knight
i just started uploading some of my selfmade Pixel Art on DA,
visit me there if you are interrested^^
Im sorry but..I Want to play a game.
Anyone here is familiar with the US Law ? I'm working on a game idea at the moment and I have several questions on my mind :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkStudios