Search results

1. Keniisu

YouTuber - Looking for games for an upcoming series!

List of Current games: Hello! I've recently returned here after a long, long hiatus (About a year) and want to cover some games for an upcoming series on my channel where I analyze, review and play some games from the role-playing genre. Here's my channel for reference which has a decent...
  2. Keniisu

I'm back!

I'm back!
  3. Keniisu

Long time, no see. I'm back everyone after almost a whole year.  :)

Long time, no see. I'm back everyone after almost a whole year.  :)
  4. Keniisu

If I had the money right now, I'd be glad to. :c

If I had the money right now, I'd be glad to. :c
  5. Keniisu

RPG Maker Game Launcher

Would you perhaps add some features to the Launcher such as... License Feature - Opens a license entering screen before you start the game and If you enter a certain key it runs the game, but if it's entered wrong it gives a message saying "Wrong key has been entered". Built-In Splash Screen -...
  6. Keniisu

RPG Maker Game Launcher

Are you accepting feature requests by any chance?
  7. Keniisu

RPG Maker Game Launcher

Thanks, I really liked how it came out :D I use Notepad++, and I agree with this. It's very efficient and even has many things that make it stand out from the rest. It's good for RGSS3 scripting and HTML-use (Which I mostly use it for.).
  8. Keniisu

RPG Maker Game Launcher

Made a video explaining how to install Dekita's Game Launcher! The audio's a bit weird, but it's still very easy to understand. :D
  9. Keniisu

Maybe because something has upset you. :P

Maybe because something has upset you. :P
  10. Keniisu

Some Good Places To Get Scripts

I agree with this sentiment. I've used the Wiki and on a moderately decent PC like mine, it's not even close to being efficient. It loads quite slowly and it's a bit lag-tastic for those who aren't blessed with a high-spec PC. That's my only gripes with it, to be honest.
  11. Keniisu

Some Good Places To Get Scripts

~ Good Places To Get Scripts ~   Page Link   ~ If you know any good sites with at least 8 or more scripts, please suggest them and I will be sure to add it. ~
  12. Keniisu

Updated my "Good Places to get Scripts" page. Includes a lot more sites to visit...

Updated my "Good Places to get Scripts" page. Includes a lot more sites to visit. http://purelyace.com/good-places-to-get-scripts
  13. Keniisu

I've added your GitHub to the list. ^-^ Thanks for informing me about it.

I've added your GitHub to the list. ^-^ Thanks for informing me about it.
  14. Keniisu

I'm making a list of sites to find good RGSS3 scripts. If know any good ones, please comment...

I'm making a list of sites to find good RGSS3 scripts. If know any good ones, please comment below. http://purelyace.com/good-places-to-get-scripts
  15. Keniisu

I'm very sorry to hear that. If you need somebody to talk to right now, please message me. I can...

I'm very sorry to hear that. If you need somebody to talk to right now, please message me. I can talk to you for a bit until I have to get off.
  16. Keniisu

Iron Croc owned me with them skills ;-;. Jk, I prefer the BBcode method for whatever reason lol.

Iron Croc owned me with them skills ;-;. Jk, I prefer the BBcode method for whatever reason lol.
  17. Keniisu

[Temporarily Closed] Crazy_Leen's Pose & Animation Workshop

He needs to be facing downward. :)
  18. Keniisu

Requires some BBCode like this: [IMG][/ url]

Requires some BBCode like this: [/ url]
  19. Keniisu

Thanks nio! I appreciate the help a whole lot. I messaged you a question that I wanted to ask.

Thanks nio! I appreciate the help a whole lot. I messaged you a question that I wanted to ask.
  20. Keniisu

I'm learning RGSS3! If any new or experinced scripters want to provide some critique for my...

I'm learning RGSS3! If any new or experinced scripters want to provide some critique for my first scene script, please check out this here: http://bit.ly/rgss3journal1

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finding synonyms for 'Crystal' is a bit awkward, because the thesaurus occasionally thinks I'm talking about drugs.
"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.
years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.
Finished reworking the design of my Itch.io page <3 Back to making plugins.
I kind of want make a map that's just giant version of the player that's they're running around on. Either by stringing together multiple maps or just by shrinking the player sprite for those maps. Actually that might make a fun reveal... The player's on a normal looking map, but then as realization dawns on them it zooms out to show a much larger map that's a giant version of the player. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularTester005