Search results

1. BrotherKnight

How to optimize the game?

My recent games are real slow with 15 - 20 fps. Any tips on to optimize it?
  2. BrotherKnight

(MV) I need a few sprites and tilesets

I'm making a meme game and I need sprites and tilesets. I need a 1. Donald Trump Sprite and Battler - dark blue suit. big hair. when attacking physical, can you turn him into a wall he has to have the make america great again hat 2. Hillary Clinton Sprite and Battler - blue dress 3. Angry...
  3. BrotherKnight

Can VXA create multiplayer games?

If not, which RPG Maker can?
  4. BrotherKnight

Do ya guys put cheat codes on your games?

I plan to put in one for Patreons.
  5. BrotherKnight

VXA Icon and Title Screen for my game

Hiya! I'm in dire need of an Icon and a new Title Screen for my game. The game was made in VX Ace and the art form can be the artist's work or based on Mack's art. What I envisioned my icon to look like is a burning shield with 2 swords behind it with the letters TQZ and an arrow stuck to the...
  6. BrotherKnight

Video before menu/title screen?

How do I do it?
  7. BrotherKnight

How do I make an item transport me, add a variable or something else?

Does it require scripts and stuff?
  8. BrotherKnight

Character Generator: Face clothings that show clevage?

I basically have an actor that's pretty much a slut and tries to seduce the main. If anyone can suggest where I can get any clothing that shows clevage. Thanks
  9. BrotherKnight

Mining system preview

10. BrotherKnight

Textbox shows up when a scriptcall is called from another script?

I want to basically a text show up when a specific script call is called automatically.
  11. BrotherKnight

RMVXA The Quest For Zelderon

DISCLAIMER: I've done only three quests on this demo. I would appreciate your feedback and criticism on this. Please note that this is my first rpg. The Story Scripts Used Screenshots Download Link

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finding synonyms for 'Crystal' is a bit awkward, because the thesaurus occasionally thinks I'm talking about drugs.
"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.
years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.
Finished reworking the design of my Itch.io page <3 Back to making plugins.
I kind of want make a map that's just giant version of the player that's they're running around on. Either by stringing together multiple maps or just by shrinking the player sprite for those maps. Actually that might make a fun reveal... The player's on a normal looking map, but then as realization dawns on them it zooms out to show a much larger map that's a giant version of the player. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularTester005