Search results

1. LVGames

No Travel Game Jam

@Touchfuzzy Mine is not a download, it plays on the web browser Html.
  2. LVGames

Wow this is looking great. I like how your making this. Very different.

Wow this is looking great. I like how your making this. Very different.
  3. LVGames

Yes you were hard on my game review. Thank you for the review I like all types of reviews. No...

Yes you were hard on my game review. Thank you for the review I like all types of reviews. No sugar coating.
  4. LVGames

@JohnDoeNews Hello have you took part in the No Travel Game Jam?

@JohnDoeNews Hello have you took part in the No Travel Game Jam?
  5. LVGames

Well its crazy a women would insult anyone for walking with a phone in your hand. I dont see why...

Well its crazy a women would insult anyone for walking with a phone in your hand. I dont see why anyone would get angry for that.
  6. LVGames

Recommendations for commissioned character art?

Are you looking for art like this? Here's the link. https://robertpinero.itch.io/
  7. LVGames

RMMV Tenko Story (No Travel Jam Submission)

@phamtruong1992 Are you sure so far its working on 3 devices I check. It could be a browser thing for you. Which browser are you using to view it?
  8. LVGames

For anyone that wanted to try my No Travel Game Jam submission. It runs on your browser window...

For anyone that wanted to try my No Travel Game Jam submission. It runs on your browser window so its instant play nothing to download. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tenko-story-no-travel-jam-submission.120882/
  9. LVGames

@thedeanreynolds Yes the graphics was very important. I glad you brought that up, that took lots of time each character and tiles and the battle animations were made custom. Took lots of time to make them look perfect with no errors. Thank you for noticing that :kaopride: I'm glad you really...
  10. LVGames

https://parsecgaming.com/

https://parsecgaming.com/
  11. LVGames

If you have Parsec then we can play together with any game.

If you have Parsec then we can play together with any game.
  12. LVGames

@Kes Thank you for the beautiful review. I'm happy you did overall enjoy it and I do understand it feels like there is lots missing, that's because there is. I had to make the due date and I wasn't close to being finish. I ask my self is it better to turn in something rather than nothing? I...
  13. LVGames

Ok keep us updated on the progress.

Ok keep us updated on the progress.
  14. LVGames

RMMV True Knight ( No Travel Game Jame

I enjoyed the intro lots with the mountains going across the screen with a nice story and you enter your name to be part of the journey. I had fun checking out the very detail map you created. It took a while to find the girls parents. Once you find them I believe your able to go to the sewers...
  15. LVGames

I would like to play with. I dont own a PS4

I would like to play with. I dont own a PS4
  16. LVGames

What do you mean the game no one is playing. What is the link for your game?

What do you mean the game no one is playing. What is the link for your game?
  17. LVGames

Great job I like Mario Maker so much! :kaopride:

Great job I like Mario Maker so much! :kaopride:
  18. LVGames

That's great to hear!

That's great to hear!
  19. LVGames

Nice, you all ready know how power this engine can be.

Nice, you all ready know how power this engine can be.
  20. LVGames

Wow sounds like a novel that you really put some good work in!

Wow sounds like a novel that you really put some good work in!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna
Just finished my first ever game - Aeon's Destiny! This was a lifelong dream and after hundreds of hours, I've made something I'm very proud of. Please check it out!

Demo project with NPC Scheduler and other OcRam -plugins is now available!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDesires