Search results

1. Jeremy Cannady

Dragon Age-style crafting?

I might try it out. However there are some powerhouse scriptwriters that might already have something like it.
  2. Jeremy Cannady

AitorEngine- Grid Inventory System

I can be a beta tester. I am okay-ish at scripting and could help identify bugs.
  3. Jeremy Cannady

Flintlock Firearm ammo system

The problem I see is having the attack switch over to reload. I guess if you had it detect whether or not you had the gun equipped it would work alright. Do you have a some basic script already? 
  4. Jeremy Cannady

Dragon Age-style crafting?

(PS no double posting) Lemme try to see what you are saying: You want a system to craft items that have a base item type requirement. For example you need 2 leather but it doesn't matter what cloth exactly and say 3 wood also using whatever metal you would like. Say this recipe made a...
  5. Jeremy Cannady

Class change when change weapon type.

That was my first ever script, I am sure there is some errors. I will have to take a look at the entire script and probably rewrite it now that I know a lot more. I am not really active anymore. I am getting back in to programming though so I am going through everything. Hmm, I can't find...
  6. Jeremy Cannady

Crafting System with different crafting menus

Any update on this? I might want to take another look at a crafting system.
  7. Jeremy Cannady

Request Script for MV - History Book like XS- Hystory Book script (vxace)

That's an interesting problem. I will have to figure it out
  8. Jeremy Cannady

Oh I use the built in word wrapping script that came with the previous order thing 
  9. Jeremy Cannady

[for a commercial game] More HP colors!

So is it like this?
  10. Jeremy Cannady

Oh that is different.
  11. Jeremy Cannady

Main menu featuring Sideview Actors instead of Faces.

Well that was just an example of how it would look in a menu.
  12. Jeremy Cannady

I will have to repost aso it changed the code when it messed up the format. I'm out eating pizza , so in a couple of hours. 
  13. Jeremy Cannady

Main menu featuring Sideview Actors instead of Faces.

Something like this? I have the actors animated too. I have them walking in place then swinging their weapon followed by the victory dance.
  14. Jeremy Cannady

Here try this. http://pastebin.com/8byUYYNk
  15. Jeremy Cannady

So is it like this?
  16. Jeremy Cannady

Has this been resolved yet?
  17. Jeremy Cannady

Script to change the queue

Interesting concept. I will see if I can't find something out about it.
  18. Jeremy Cannady

Menu background

So what is the problem? Is the Yanfly aftermath another window that needs a background added to it?
  19. Jeremy Cannady

Using Name Input window in plugins

You have to add the windows to a scene.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113