Search results

1. Cronus

Big Monsters Faceset

Hello everyone. MV has a lot of cool new monsters (I was very excited to check them out), and I love to have matching characters/faces/battlers. That being said, I decided to make faces for all Monsters from the "BigMonster" charsets, so now they can be complete sets. These are the...
  2. Cronus

Cronus' MV Generator Add-Ons

Hello everyone, how are you? So, we are all excited with MV, and I'm pretty sure everyone is enjoying the new character generator. But, despite of the generator being very complete and full of cool options, after some minutes you start to notice a certain lack of variety for specific things...
  3. Cronus

Zu

Name...................................... Zu Author..... Victor Moura (Cronus) Maker....................... VX Ace Lite Genre................................. RPG Theme............... Mystery,Surreal Started..................... 01/03/2013 Finished.................. 31/03/2013...
  4. Cronus

Raven's Den

Name: Raven's Den Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace Genre: Action/Action-RPG Development: 06/01/2014 to 06/30/2014 Status: Complete Developers: Diovanni Souza, Matheus Dalla Costa, Victor Moura Introduction "You can feel the dirty soil bellow you. Lying down struggling to remember what happened and...
  5. Cronus

Cronus VXA Edits

Hello! I come through this topic to bring you guys some RMVXA resources edited and/or created by me, using the RTP as basis. These resources include Battlers and Backgrounds so far. I do have other works but my focus with this thread (originally created some time ago) was to provide material...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113