Search results

1. Ocedic

Weird Chrome popup when launching game

This seems like a longshot but figured I'd ask for help here. I've been working on a new project and getting my scripts set up. I'm using Yanfly's scripts but for some inexplicable reason when I playtest now this weird Chrome thing pops up. I tested in deployment and it seems to happen there as...
  2. Ocedic

RTP Style/Edit Portrait Request for Mack Sprite

Hello! I'm currently looking for an RTP-style portrait of an NPC in four different colors (for a bit of NPC variety.) Here are the four variations: Basically blond, dark brown, red and chestnut. Here's an example that a friend made for the smaller boy NPC: The colors would be preferably...
  3. Ocedic

Cocodoco Resource Commercial Terms

I'm wondering if anyone knows whether Cocodoco's resources (particularly the FSM ones) are available for commercial use. The resources are found here: http://cocodoco.chu.jp/main/material.html The terms are linked in the sidebar. Any assistance is much appreciated.
  4. Ocedic

OC Audio Encryption

Script: OC Audio Encryption Version: 1.0 Author: Ocedic Introduction Whoa, it's been a long time since I've posted a script. Audio encryption for RPG Maker VX Ace! This script will encrypt your audio files and decrypt them during play. Instructions All instructions are found in the...
  5. Ocedic

OC Motion Battle Camera

OC Motion Battle Camera Version: 1.7 Author: Ocedic, KMS Introduction This is an adaptation of KGC's Motion Battle Camera, which adds a moving camera that follows the flow of battle. I used a lot of code by KMS, but made my own modifications to get it working in Ace. Screen Shots...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drags4g