Search results

1. anavn

Zack's Resource Hole (Accepting Requests) READ RULES

Sorry for the late reply I had an operation so I could not work on rpg for a week. This is exactly what I was looking for it is fine if it is not perfect it is much better then the one I tried to make myself :) Great job as always Zack :D   :D
  2. anavn

you would be recoloring the hair in damage 3 first line, number 6( were his hair in pointed towards us )
  3. anavn

Map Effects

Very nice ad by the way the video link is dead
  4. anavn

Thanks Zack I would need the hair to matching to the one on this character (the rest is ok as he will be getting dress)
  5. anavn

haha well said

haha well said
  6. anavn

Well made :)

Well made :)
  7. anavn

haha I think I see how it it is it is ______

haha I think I see how it it is it is ______
  8. anavn

Were just trying to help it still very nice :)

Were just trying to help it still very nice :)
  9. anavn

Ya

Ya
  10. anavn

I find it nice but if I were to say default we have the impression you are skipping frames when...

I find it nice but if I were to say default we have the impression you are skipping frames when turning a good example is near the end where we closely have the impression it is jumping.
  11. anavn

Lune Skill Tree

I am using XAS v0.6 the latest version Prob cosed when the skill is used in costom command for monsters (I was using skill 20 if that maters)
  12. anavn

Cant wait for him to release it

Cant wait for him to release it
  13. anavn

Lune Skill Tree

By the way there is a compatibility prob with XAS if a monster uses a skill not learned by player .....
  14. anavn

Menu layout for puzzle type game.

I would advise using nikels icon menu (makes a trip of icons) so you can realy select what you want. You could also add his record, book script so there are around the same number
  15. anavn

I find the best way to get remotivated is getting a wrighter to make a few dialogues for you and...

I find the best way to get remotivated is getting a wrighter to make a few dialogues for you and then my imagination overflows haha
  16. anavn

Wow that song is nice good luck :)

Wow that song is nice good luck :)
  17. anavn

[Free] Eventer Looking For Work

Sounds interesting I will PM you.
  18. anavn

ShinGamix's Super Art WorkShop [Re-open for 2017]

Titles: Pandemonium     Font: I would like it to a bunch of weapons stuck in the ground(cracking the ground) with some blood on them.(a bit like what they did in bleach. If you have a nicer idea I am always open but it is very sad based game so nothing happy.     Logo: made by anavn    ...
  19. anavn

what script are you having probs with we could text it to you ?

what script are you having probs with we could text it to you ?
  20. anavn

I'd like to test to :) here is a page with the pecs of the computer do not know what you want...

I'd like to test to :) here is a page with the pecs of the computer do not know what you want http://tech2.in.com/reviews/laptops/asus-g75v-review/557252/specifications#story

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drags4g