Search results

1. Raider

Happy Holidays 2015

Hi everyone, A tip I found very useful is to write a short story about your protagonists if you're stuck with character development. It doesn't have to be a part of your game's story, but it will help you to make clear, how your characters are reacting in certain situations. It definitely...
  2. Raider

Avy's Icon Workshop [Update Jan 2021]

Fantastic icons Avery ;) There wasn't a single day where I couldn't use anything from your icons. My favorite days are 6 and 7, the Harry Potter Icons give me a nostalgic feeling and I thought immediately that I have to play the first Harry Potter games for PC again. And the big icons from 7...
  3. Raider

RPG Maker MV?

Three layered mapping is really nice :D You can create more complex maps more easily. The other features are good as well. Also I'm really excited how the new RTP will look like. Definitely will keep an eye on this.
  4. Raider

Avy's Icon Workshop [Update Jan 2021]

Good as always :D One thing though, did you think about Lannisters when you were making the random stuff? ;)
  5. Raider

Game & Map Screenshots 6

Awesome! I really like the art style of YANTH in general, but this looks especially good. Keep up the great work :)
  6. Raider

Game & Map Screenshots 6

@Bear: Looks awesome! :D May I ask which tileset you used? Could this be the zombie survival pack?
  7. Raider

Game & Map Screenshots 6

@DragonVine: I really like the structure of your houses, they're really good :) Although, I would try to set the entrance not just at the front side of the houses, a side entrance sometimes would break this "dollhouse" look. And you should add a few more plants on some grass areas, because...
  8. Raider

Game & Map Screenshots 6

Really good, and in my opinion much better than the previous version (although it was also very good). I don't see a thing to change, so, good map :D
  9. Raider

RPG Maker 2003 - Now Available

Nice! I got a bit nostalgic while reading this. Definitely good news :) My favorite character from the RTP is Noah. I don't know exactly why I like him so much, I guess it's his mysterious, but also stylish appearance :D
  10. Raider

Game & Map Screenshots 6

Pretty impressive :) The only thing I would change is, that I would reduce the amount of different trees. The variation suggests a very "forestly" feeling, but in my opinion there are a bit much different tree types. If you could reduce them, it would look more natural, at least in my opinion...
  11. Raider

Game & Map Screenshots 6

I think it looks pretty good, but there's one odd thing though. You placed windows at the upper wall, but I'm assuming, that after this room, there will be a floor or even the throne room. So if it's not a very narrow corridor or something like that after this room, you could see into an other...
  12. Raider

Pirates, Steampunk, Madness and Magic!

Really nice packs, and also good that there are two complementary pirate packs :D The first thing I learned to do while making games was how to handle switches and variables, because I was told that I can't do really much without them. It took a while, but after I did understand them I felt a...
  13. Raider

Good Graphics don't equal a good game, but that's an issue many people already wrote about...

Good Graphics don't equal a good game, but that's an issue many people already wrote about. Sadly in the mass of rpg maker games you mostly have to use extraordinary graphics to get attention from people, who then might play your game.
  14. Raider

Need some dirt for city tileset

There is already a dirt Tile in the RTP on Outside_B. Also you could use some autotiles for example from Outside_A2 to create some "dirty tiles".
  15. Raider

Game & Map Screenshots 6

@Razelle: I really like your menu, I thinks it's individual and looks of course wonderful. I don't know how big your hero's graphic is, but if it's big enough I don't see any problem moving it a bit upwards. But if that's already the final size I would let it in it's space, because it would...
  16. Raider

For Shovelry! And yes, chiptune music is awesome :D

For Shovelry! And yes, chiptune music is awesome :D
  17. Raider

That's a sign!

That's a sign!
  18. Raider

"MUST, RESIST TEMPTATION TO BUY PS4..." That's the thought I had after BloodBorne released X'D

"MUST, RESIST TEMPTATION TO BUY PS4..." That's the thought I had after BloodBorne released X'D
  19. Raider

Survey question - "What is your gender?"

I don't think he meant it like that. I suppose that it was meant, that the biological gender is very clear in the most situation (except transgender etc.) and that most surveys just ask for that, and not how you perceive yourself. It's one thing to see yourself as a woman/man and an other to...
  20. Raider

The Vendor [v1.0.2 available]

Very nice! I like your way of design things :D But I have one question though. What happens if you collect so many items at once, that there is not enough space to show them all at once? Would there be a second row on the left side of the screen? Did you script something else for that case or...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)
Progress on my game is nearly done, so I figured I show you guys the title screen. I hope you like it!
Title Screen.png
Does this ever happen to anyone?: your making a battle sprite [or any sprite] then when you mess something up you then see it as something diff, then working with it? its hard to say in words but it happens to me all the time
found out how to change pfp, literally there's a hidden thingy on the bottom of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beauty143