Search results

1. GeorgeTheUnseen

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
  2. GeorgeTheUnseen

Ah Steam Sales. Where the store has issues the first few days due to traffic and you sit there...

Ah Steam Sales. Where the store has issues the first few days due to traffic and you sit there fighting with the store page to buy the product you want.
  3. GeorgeTheUnseen

Steam Summer Sale!

Yes! All hail our lord and savior, Gaben! Resource Recommendations: DS/DS+: Others above me already stated my feelings, The art style is super cute and the music it comes with is also nice too. Pixel Myth: Germania: It doesn't offer a lot but I feel what it does offer is pretty...
  4. GeorgeTheUnseen

I loved In-N-Out and the Mexican food when I went there over the summer. ' ^' 10/10 would go...

I loved In-N-Out and the Mexican food when I went there over the summer. ' ^' 10/10 would go again.
  5. GeorgeTheUnseen

I really don't know what I was expecting from this comment chain....

I really don't know what I was expecting from this comment chain....
  6. GeorgeTheUnseen

The school is having some sorta Halloween parade thing and guess who has to stay an extra hour...

The school is having some sorta Halloween parade thing and guess who has to stay an extra hour to clean up for it :D .... Ah well at least I love Halloween enough to not care.
  7. GeorgeTheUnseen

PS3 style menu actually sounds like I neat idea. o:

PS3 style menu actually sounds like I neat idea. o:
  8. GeorgeTheUnseen

First RPG game you ever played

Super Mario RPG: Legend of The Seven Stars. I was around 4 or 5 years old when I first played this. My older cousins came by to play games with me and Super Mario RPG was one they brought over. I don't know what it was that grabbed me about this game (probably at that point I was so used to...
  9. GeorgeTheUnseen

Scrooge McFish

Scrooge McFish
  10. GeorgeTheUnseen

*pours red paint all over myself* There now aren't lonely anymore Shaz! :D *cheesy grin*

*pours red paint all over myself* There now aren't lonely anymore Shaz! :D *cheesy grin*
  11. GeorgeTheUnseen

Its never too early for anything! :3

Its never too early for anything! :3
  12. GeorgeTheUnseen

Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

Alright so I've noticed that when a character has some form of Regen effect on (Like HP Regen) they regenerate their HP/MP/TP everytime a unit performs an action. This is kinda bothersome really. I'm messing with the settings to see if I can stop it but I'm not sure where to begin >: ....
  13. GeorgeTheUnseen

Char Generate YOU!

Yeah why not I'll join the bandwagon.
  14. GeorgeTheUnseen

*Smashes my head on the keyboard* ACTION SEQUENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Smashes my head on the keyboard* ACTION SEQUENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. GeorgeTheUnseen

The one from the cover art: http://puu.sh/kV0ZY/cb34cf8590.jpg

The one from the cover art: http://puu.sh/kV0ZY/cb34cf8590.jpg
  16. GeorgeTheUnseen

So is that Shaman a boy or a girl? Million dollar question here. (I'm gonna assume girl.)

So is that Shaman a boy or a girl? Million dollar question here. (I'm gonna assume girl.)
  17. GeorgeTheUnseen

I am happy with the fact that my gamepad works with ease for MV. ' ^'

I am happy with the fact that my gamepad works with ease for MV. ' ^'
  18. GeorgeTheUnseen

I just now found them too....

I just now found them too....
  19. GeorgeTheUnseen

The old man Knight dude seriously reminds me of Steiner from Final Fantasy 9.

The old man Knight dude seriously reminds me of Steiner from Final Fantasy 9.
  20. GeorgeTheUnseen

I'm glad I came on to see the status updates. I wouldn't have known that I've gotten an email...

I'm glad I came on to see the status updates. I wouldn't have known that I've gotten an email for the MV download.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)
Progress on my game is nearly done, so I figured I show you guys the title screen. I hope you like it!
Title Screen.png
Does this ever happen to anyone?: your making a battle sprite [or any sprite] then when you mess something up you then see it as something diff, then working with it? its hard to say in words but it happens to me all the time
found out how to change pfp, literally there's a hidden thingy on the bottom of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beauty143