Search results

1. DaedraTalos

Region Specific BGMs with fading (and simple example)

Link: Github link (click on the "raw" button and then ctrl+s to save) Hey everyone! :yhappy: Original plugin was requested for free by @ObsceneSoul. So, what does this plugin allow you to do? Basically, you can assign a BGM to any region, as well as detailed fade-in / fade-out times and...
  2. DaedraTalos

Player VS Event position plugin

Update: added simplicity of access to variables data: -when inputing the distance, you can put in any code just as before, but if you want to easily access variables, just add strings around the distance value, and use v[x] just like for usual rpg maker mv stuff. Examples: -...
  3. DaedraTalos

DaedraKyne's -- FREE -- MV plugin workshop! BACK IN ACTION!!!!

Hm, well, guess I'm back in action! :MV3: So everyone, I'll be going through all the unfinished requests of this workshop, but be sure to post any type of plugin you might need so that I can take care of it :D See ya! Oh, and please: DO NOT ASK ME TO FIX OTHER PEOPLE'S PLUGINS T-T thx :D xD
  4. DaedraTalos

:kaothx: Hey everyone! Final two months before I'm back in action! :p (Still have to go through French and German exams though >. > just past Engineering, and am gonna take on Physics and Maths, which should be way easier) ^-^ sorry for the wait! :kaoswt:
  5. DaedraTalos

:kaojoy: Hey all! Fyi: For all requests: I'll be noting down on my laptop all requests tomorrow, cuz' I might go offline for the next two weeks (going to the Alps, although I might be available but only very shortly every day). If anyone else has any other requests, please ask fast, or you'll...
  6. DaedraTalos

Are you talking about the index selector? Or what? O_O oh, is it the slightly faded out effect when a window appears over the game-scene? :D Curious to know, so I can see if I'm able to do this! :kaojoy:
  7. DaedraTalos

Hey @laugexd ! Here's a really early beta version of the plugin! :p Sets up a default weight param for all items / weapons / armors in the params, and a custom one in the database (notes) with the <weight:x> tag. When you try and add an item, it will automatically update your inventory's weight...
  8. DaedraTalos

Oh, so like Skyrim's inventory system? :kaojoy:^-^ always loved it except for when I had no weight left T3T Seems easy enough! Btw, do you want to have a limit of items in a stack to? Just asking :kaothx: Lemme see what I can do! :D
  9. DaedraTalos

xDD seriously? Ok then, that wasn't weird at all! ^-^ Be sure to contact me if you have any further issues with it! ;)
  10. DaedraTalos

Here, can you take a snip of the console while loading a save file for me please! :D
  11. DaedraTalos

:kaothx: no, that's normal, all I did was add console logs to see if it would print out "log succeeded" or "log failed" :3 This means that the game is trying to load the save, but fails. That's weird though, I'll try and fix it :kaoeh: Edit: have you tried making a new save? or is that save...
  12. DaedraTalos

Woah, that's problematic for sure! :rswt I'll get right onto it after resting for a bit! Edit: @GameFire Here, try this and open the console before trying to load an autosave, then snip the console here :kaothx:
  13. DaedraTalos

:LZYcheeze: Well, at least it was worth a try asking, you never know :3 So you should have something looking like this right? : If so, are there any other plugins in your project that may affect the saving functions? Or are you sure it's definitely YepSaveCore? :rhappy:
  14. DaedraTalos

@GameFire I have tried loading both OrangeAutoSave and YepSaveCore (with Orange being on top of yep) in a new project, and the script call works as intended. Are you running the script call as a plugin command, by any chance? :kaoback:
  15. DaedraTalos

What I mean is that you set up a default position for the icon display in the parameters, but you can customize it further in the plugin commands used to call the window. :D
  16. DaedraTalos

@fizzly Don't worry, I'm used to window displays ;) So if I understood, you want the plugin to display an icon (custom position -- default in parameters, can be customed in plugin command?) on the screen while in the Map scene? @Leanne Haha, no worries :kaothx: And yeah, I though nº3 would make...
  17. DaedraTalos

Sure! But what's with everyone asking for compatibility issues? xDD
  18. DaedraTalos

:kaothx:You can make two, but bare in mind that I'll just do one request at a time, choosing the one I find most important, or interesting.
  19. DaedraTalos

Javascript question

Instead of that, comment out the entirety of the inside of the Scene_Menu.prototype.createGoldWindow and Scene_Menu.prototype.createStatusWindow functions, while not editing the whole function out (or else you'll get errors :| )
  20. DaedraTalos

:kaojoy: Hehe, you're welcome! (PS: Be sure to advertise this workshop! :LZSevil: jk ) xDD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noiridis