Search results

1. Nedwal

problems loading $gameVariables or parameters...

hi guys. so i got this nice little piece of code thats running quite ok for starters. its supposed to become a skill lvling plugin at some point.i got the parameters set as well. (just change deBugModeOn to true to run it in editor; turn it to false to run ingame) (the problem lies in the false...
  2. Nedwal

Skill level names

So i spent some time today putting together this list of skill level names. Maybe they are useful to someone. dreadful bad Beginner untrained Amateur inept Dabbler poor Novice Neophyte basic...
  3. Nedwal

Rendering shodows/lights arround columsn (or bridges)

Hi guys. I was really amazed when i first stumbled over Khas advanced lightning, but now i ran into a wall. I am trying to have a huge cave with supporting columns from the ground to the ceiling. and to make the whole place scary enough i use khas lighting. But no matter how hard i try there is...
  4. Nedwal

Mr. Trivel Crafting System

Hi. a) Is there a way to forget/unlearn a recipe using MR.Trivel's CraftingSystem? b) so i am trying to use below line as a notetag to use with/be run by WAY_CustomOnEquipEval. <Custom On Equip Eval> $gameVariables.setValue(200, 101); </Custom On Equip Eval> So when i equip an armor 101 it...
  5. Nedwal

Yanfly Equip Requirements Help/Mod

My characters will have a lot of rune slots (armor) and there will be many collectible runes, each upgradeable 20 levels. There will also be higher or lower qualities. As Example and for simplicity's sake lets say it were rings: So each char gets 6+ Ring slots. Once a character equips a Ruby...
  6. Nedwal

Spellcasting through Runes like Eldar Farseers

Share this vision with me: You stand as a mage in battle behind your allies. Since you've been surprised and the party is already exhausted you'll need all the power you can gather. So seemingly out of its own volition, the small pouch on your belt starts to open on its own. Six tiny objects...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peng