Search results

1. Pandaperfect

ButtonSet.png not working in game.

can anyone help me? I just want to confrim if ANYONE have enountered BUTTONS in the game, like when you open the shop menu, I sometimes get 5 buttons that shows up, 1x << 1x < 1x > 1x >> And 1x Confirm button, check button I wnat to know if ANYONE have seen these buttons at hte shop ever...
  2. Pandaperfect

Generator parts

I'm not sure where to post this but here goes. I've tried to add a pair of eyes made by "Mon" but my RPG mv generator doesn't use it in-game, even if I've given the eyes names of30. (I've got DLC eyes on too) Idk if the DLC eyes are blocking the actual eyes, and if they are is there a way to...
  3. Pandaperfect

Balloons

Hey i'm having trouble making the Balloon icons work. I've tried: Making the event auto run Making the event paralel tried to call a common event. made the balloon icon on wait ( this works) but it dosen't have the intended effect i wanted. I did try turn off ALL plugins as well, but this...
  4. Pandaperfect

Yan fly and Gavl Plugin

I'm having trouble making two Plugins work. http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/10/yep-2-message-core/ and https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/galvs-message-styles.59724/ Yanflys plugin overwrites Galvs. I can't make them work together. I tried to move Galvs plugin to 1st place, but it...
  5. Pandaperfect

Anyone know creator?

I got some tilesets, that I'm not sure who made. I don't know if they are free or not. I've tried search like crazy to find the creator of these, please If it is you, I want to know if they are free or not. :)
  6. Pandaperfect

Sprite size?

I've treid to look around but I haven't got much luck with my problem. I desired a merchant with a walking horse, bear or what ever to acompany him/her. as ONE whole sprite. problem is I don't understnad RPGMAKER's way of saying what size is ok and what size is not.. As far as i've come i ended...
  7. Pandaperfect

Set movemnt route for PLAYER

HI! I'm in a little torube as I would liek to call it, because I would like for my  MAIN character to look around. wiht Movemnt route . Problem is he basicly just skips it. EVEN when I have added the  "wait for completion " NOTHING would happend at all. there goes like 1 sec and then he is...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peng