Search results

1. amaranth

Aveyond 4 (villians rule!)

Get it on STEAM | Get it on Big Fish Games | Get it on Aveyond Games The Story: Boyle Wolfbane wanted to rule the world. He failed. Miserably. Forced into retirement early, Boyle now spends his days arguing with haunted trees and scaring off the occasional knight. At least he still has...
  2. amaranth

Aveyond 4 [Development]

After a gazillion years we are almost doooooone with this game!  Guesstimate Release Date: December 2015 Website: Aveyond.com News: https://www.facebook.com/AveyondKingdom YouTube Trailers: https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZvTFIZDPSmM Boyle Wolfsbane wanted to rule the world. He failed...
  3. amaranth

Super Simple Demo Script (ACE)

Super Simple Demo Script (ACE) Amaranth Introduction This script makes a web page open when you start and stop playing a game. This script is for people who have decided to sell their game and are splitting their game into a demo and full version. If you are one of these people, you should put...
  4. amaranth

Interview with Yoji Ojima?

Do you think there is any chance that Yoji Ojima, the creator of RPG Maker, would ever give an interview for RPG Maker Web? It would be cool to learn what inspired him to build RPG Maker. Just my two cents! :D
  5. amaranth

Super Simple Demo Script (XP)

Super Simple Demo Script (XP) Amaranth Introduction This script makes a web page open when you start and stop playing a game. This script is for people who have decided to sell their game and are splitting their game into a demo and full version. If you are one of these people, you should put...
  6. amaranth

Super Simple Mouse Script

SUPER SIMPLE MOUSE SCRIPT Author- Shaz, Near Fantastica, SephirothSpawn, Amaranth Introduction This script will let you play your RMXP game with the keyboard or a mouse. Features Pathfinding Icons on events Custom mouse cursors Mouse-enabled menus Screenshots Enter the icon name as a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peng