Search results

1. Layered Character busts done easily?

Hello, I just wanted to ask whether its possible (with or without plugins) to have layered character busts. Where there is a base body layer and then facial expressions are on another layer. I know this can be done using a common event with "show picture" command but that is kind of very...
  2. Undertale Battle System – no graphics displayed

Hi, I have been trying to use the Undertale Battle System plugin from SumRndmDde. It works fine mostly but I stumbled upon a problem I just can seem to fix. Whenever a battle starts the character(heart) sprite and attack sprite/image. Do not appear immediately. For the first round they are...
  3. Profile Status Page cutting off the image

Hello, I recently tried to implement Profile Status Page by Yep . It works fine except the text is cutting off the character profile image. Did anyone else stumble upon this issue? Here is a picture of how it looks.
  4. HUD Maker – MV Plugin variable conditionals

Hello, I just wanted to ask whether its possible to use variable conditionals for HUD elements in http://sumrndm.site/hud-maker/ plugin. More specifically, is it possible to make a certain HUD element appear/change when a variable reaches a specific value? For example a day and night cycle would...
  5. Undertale Battle System - heart not showing

Hello, I recently tried to integrate the Undertale Battle System by SRDude into my project and it works flawlessly except for one thing. On the first turn the game does not display the player icon/heart, after that it loads and everything is fine. I was however unable to determine what is...
  6. Yep - message core: Actor 1 name wont display in the name box

I recently stumbled into this rather bizarre situation where I cant get the game to display the name of Actor 1 in a separate name box. Instead its displayed inside the text box as part of the text. This seems to happen only when I use the "\N[1]" command, the name is displayed correctly but in...
  7. Why is my Sparkle effect not working?

Hello, I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask this but... well I have no idea where else to go.  I have been trying to highlight objectives(other events) in my game with the use of some basic sparkle effect. This is how I have it set up: However when I startup the game and...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peng