Search results

1. S.E.L.E.C.T.

[Solved] What was that Plugin...

I remember seeing a plugin that forced actors to have a specific 'Clothing' from the generator to be worn by the actor. What Im meaning is that the plugin had a feature that you would add a command or something in the 'Note' section and it would force a part from the generator. For example if...
  2. S.E.L.E.C.T.

['Solved'] Sorting and Organization.

I have noticed and I believe other developers have noticed that creating new Items can become a mess since one cant sort them unless they make all of a certain type first and then make a blank item titled '-------------------' to divide the types. Is their a plugin or a method that can be used...
  3. S.E.L.E.C.T.

[Solved] Adding Custom Character Generator Parts/Pieces

If one wants to add pieces to the Character Generator how would one add them? I mean I did not find a file with other Character Generator parts that I can improvise with. Although the custom parts I have several sprites for the same thing. By this I mean their are sprites for the Battler...
  4. S.E.L.E.C.T.

[Not Solved] Plugin Outdated?

I recently downloaded SumRndmDde's Stat Distribution Plugin as seen on his website and on his youtube channel. I did as usual to add/install plugins to the game, I did not find any posts of anyone having issues once they added it but my game comes up with an error shortly after loading the game...
  5. S.E.L.E.C.T.

[Not Solved] [Not Important] Which Plugin was used?

I don't think this was the place to post this but their was a post in the Plugin section that support question concerning plugins was not done their. The links in that post were actually broken in which were the ones that took people to where they should be posted. Sorry If I posted this in the...
  6. S.E.L.E.C.T.

[Solved] Icon doubts (Ace to MV)

I have seen RPGMaker VX Ace icons formatted to work with RPGMaker MV, I was wondering if it is nessecary to buy the RPGMaker VX Ace to use those Icons on RPGMaker MV? I mean I own RPGMaker MV and I would like to use Icons from RPGMaker VX Ace since they do look neat but Im trying to do...
  7. S.E.L.E.C.T.

[Solved] How to allow players to name their actor?

How does one let players name their actors so that the actor can have that name in the menus but not one that I make myself but have that a feature for players to be able to name their own character? I mean instead of having 'Harold' I know I specifically can change that but not the players. Is...
  8. S.E.L.E.C.T.

[Solved] ActorId

I am not sure what exactly is my Actor's Id for the use of plugins and such, nor if this id can be set manually. I am trying to use SRdude's character creator but I can manage to even open it up but this actor id is rather causing all my doubts to have events and more for character specific things.
  9. S.E.L.E.C.T.

General Questions

I just discovered this place so I am not sure if this is the right place to post my mess of questions and doubts but I did the best I could to my understanding. I did see some Software on Steam of the RPGmaker MV, looked really nice to my liking to be honest but I am unsure about it especially...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peng