Search results

1. Talo

Need World Map

I would like some one to do a detailed world map with the default tiles of this map: http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dw4nes/maps_overworld/overworld.jpg I will trade services as a spriter, maper, game tester if needed.
  2. Talo

[VX Ace] Changing how you level

I have been playing around with new ways to do game leveling.  One of my ideas that I would like to suggest to the community would require some help getting the scripting out there.  Basically you have your stats: Str, Agil, Int, Wis, Luk, etc... all start at a mid value, let's say 50 out of...
  3. Talo

Dragon Warrior 4, the lost chapters

One of my favorite games growing up was the Dragon Warrior games.  DW4 in particular had a great story, and so many great characters.  But as you get to the last chapter of the game, everyone just kinda continued their own story.   Many of these I think would make a great tribute game.  I plan...
  4. Talo

Human Body Tips

5. Talo

Recycled

Edited picture from myfreewallpapers.net ReCycled: A Game of Life and Adventure             A free roam RPG stylized after fantasy dungeons and dragons.  You are not the hero in a story that has already been told, but an avatar of your own creation as you explore this world in your own fashion...
  6. Talo

How is the best way to go about making this?

OK a few things I have been trying to add into my game, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with the logic. Please let me know if this is possible or how to set it up for the following additions: Reusable chests:   Adding a script that resets the chest after X time. used for ingrediant...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noel_Lwin