Search results

1. Amysaurus

Yeah, I think our brains will all be melting out of our ears by the time things are back to...

Yeah, I think our brains will all be melting out of our ears by the time things are back to "normal". I have a few people that I'll call and talk with, and a couple of servers I can make myself be active in, but that's about all I can handle lol.
  2. Amysaurus

That's like a constant mood nowadays, lol - it's hard to see anyone but my coworkers anymore. I...

That's like a constant mood nowadays, lol - it's hard to see anyone but my coworkers anymore. I seem to end up hanging out on Discord to keep sane :LZSjoy:
  3. Amysaurus

Not familiar with her, but that there is a prime cutie. Can't be mad about that :LZSjoy:

Not familiar with her, but that there is a prime cutie. Can't be mad about that :LZSjoy:
  4. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

@Bendyizzt Thank you! Here's a look at the next PICO-8 game I'm doing the artwork for. I'm soooooo bad at this one, but it's pretty darn fun! (You can check it out here.): I'm also starting to work on some hairstyles... any suggestions (for male or female) would be appreciated, but a PM would...
  5. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

Finally finished up the templates I've been working on for a character creator. 8 frames per direction was a mistake, lol. ->
  6. Amysaurus

What game are you currently Playing?

I've been alternating between Twilight Princess HD and Okami HD, since I never got around to beating either. :rswt
  7. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

It feels weird drawing again after focusing on pixel art for a while, lol! Here's some cover art I made for the PICO-8 project I've been helping with. You can check out the newest version here, if you'd like!
  8. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

@Ket Thanks so much! My main project is being made in GameMaker Studio 2 now, and my side project (the one from the .gifs above) is made with PICO-8. We actually just released a new test build of the latter for mobile/desktop, if you'd like to check it out. ....I decided this deer didn't have...
  9. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

@Bendyizzt We've got music covered, but thank you!! And nope, that character isn't animated - I was just making a template and putting a character on it to test out an art style ^^ @strife094 Awww, thank you so much! You guys are too sweet lol Nothing too exciting, but here's a peek at a...
  10. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

@Bendyizzt Thanks, and don't worry about it, lol! Needing to practice is like my constant state of being - I just hope that soon you can say that you're really happy with your artwork ^^ I've been kinda busy with my day job, but here's some stuff I've been working on (fingers-crossed that my...
  11. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

@TheGentlemanLoser Thank you! Cactus Cop isn't a main character in my current project, but he's almost 100% guaranteed to have his own spinoff in the future. He is best boy. @Finnuval Thanks! Can't say I've seen that character before, but I can sorta see the resemblance! She's waaay cute...
  12. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

Thanks guys! I ran across an old template of mine and started tinkering with it after I fixed it up:
  13. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

Working on some idle animations :rswt
  14. Amysaurus

[IMG] Ah jeez, I got bored again.

Ah jeez, I got bored again.
  15. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

I'm helping a friend of mine out with a dating sim, because why not? Here are the characters I've come up with so far:
  16. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

Here's some stuff I've worked on since moving: :rswt
  17. Amysaurus

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place...

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:
  18. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

@Simon D. Aelsi Awww, thanks so much! I always love seeing how things change/improve over time :LZYsmile: Nothing huge, but here are some templates I've been working on (don't use/edit without my permission), and a quick thing I made for a friend's birthday.
  19. Amysaurus

Amy's MZ Edits

@jonthefox I agree! It's nice to have the option for hood up/hood down either way :LZYsmile: @Askann Thank you! I have quite a few others to get through first, but I'll add her to my list lol ^^ @XVoid You're very welcome! @hp4000 Woah, that's super cool! I'm glad to be helping folks out...
  20. Amysaurus

Amy's MZ Edits

@XVoid It's cool, lol! Here are the completed sets for Actor3_6 :LZYsmile:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noel_Lwin