Search results

1. Bastrophian

:( m assuming your using MZ ? If so, yeah... thats part of why I wished MZ handled different...

:( m assuming your using MZ ? If so, yeah... thats part of why I wished MZ handled different resolutions/asset size stuff better. If you size down the res too much it borks the whole UI ...very frustrating. :(
  2. Bastrophian

dunno, its too late anyway though.... "the components for a medieval bomb" ...its already out...

dunno, its too late anyway though.... "the components for a medieval bomb" ...its already out there, man! They could be arriving any second now! O___O
  3. Bastrophian

Sorry to all you in Texas and nearby who are having electrical issues :( . Must suck being stuck...

Sorry to all you in Texas and nearby who are having electrical issues :( . Must suck being stuck in the house without much to pass the time.
  4. Bastrophian

You a squircle dog ;) .

You a squircle dog ;) .
  5. Bastrophian

What if this controller drift thing with the switch and now the PS5 is the game consoles gaining...

What if this controller drift thing with the switch and now the PS5 is the game consoles gaining sentience and screwing with us!? OwwO
  6. Bastrophian

Pandemic Boredom Perlers

Awesome! I really like them! Cant wait to see Trace! Also, yay! Super Pride Mushy!
  7. Bastrophian

@HexMozart88 - But seriously, I really wish I had the patients to do half the menu stuff I've...

@HexMozart88 - But seriously, I really wish I had the patients to do half the menu stuff I've seen evented in RM. T.T
  8. Bastrophian

@HexMozart88 - OH! But is complement... I can only dream of being so utterly and completely...

@HexMozart88 - OH! But is complement... I can only dream of being so utterly and completely bonkers! :O
  9. Bastrophian

I would imagine that the eventer probably does way more then just cut scenes too. Cut scenes...

I would imagine that the eventer probably does way more then just cut scenes too. Cut scenes arent the only kind of events. You also have your item get events, your locked door events, battle processing events, and events to control progression of other events. Some devs, cray cray though they...
  10. Bastrophian

Archeia = Awesome! X3

Archeia = Awesome! X3
  11. Bastrophian

...and yes, its sometimes hard to see, and no I didint buy joycons, I borrowed some from a...

...and yes, its sometimes hard to see, and no I didint buy joycons, I borrowed some from a friend. It does what I need it to do, and Im more then satisfied compared to what I was expecting going into it. (thought it was just a new nintendo fad gimic).
  12. Bastrophian

Did more Ring Fit Adventure!.... harder work outs! I think this really was a good buy!.... :[...

Did more Ring Fit Adventure!.... harder work outs! I think this really was a good buy!.... :[ really makes me wish I just got the regular switch now, instead of the switch lite.... sigh.
  13. Bastrophian

Announcement Forum Update - February 2, 2021

@Archeia - Theres a Swift Logo where the Rpg maker Logo should go on the swift theme EDIT: ...Sorry, more specifically, its the default Swift theme.
  14. Bastrophian

So, either Ring Fit Adventure is a legit good work out, or.....Im just that out of shape. But...

So, either Ring Fit Adventure is a legit good work out, or.....Im just that out of shape. But both of those can be true at the same time though, so... >.> . All sweaty... bleh!
  15. Bastrophian

=www= everybody gets carded by me .... EVERYONE. Grrr

=www= everybody gets carded by me .... EVERYONE. Grrr
  16. Bastrophian

=_= .... sigh, I really wish old people wouldn't get mad at me for not selling them beer when...

=_= .... sigh, I really wish old people wouldn't get mad at me for not selling them beer when they dont have their ID ... like, yes methuselah, you totally look your age, but I want to keep my Job, you dig?!
  17. Bastrophian

Taarna's XP Graphics Conversions

:3 Variety is a good thing! And I really like that these edits of the XP tiles got the shadows right at least! The ones in the tiles in that link above need a bit of work. They really stand out and not in a terribly good way. @taarna23 Cant wait to see more *cracks whip!* ... X3
  18. Bastrophian

These are lovely words, but for another world :( .

These are lovely words, but for another world :( .
  19. Bastrophian

I keep trying to figure out a certain formula for picking colors for pixel art... like less...

I keep trying to figure out a certain formula for picking colors for pixel art... like less light means more saturation and vice versa, or with more light hues lean warmer... but studying color use in art from other games seems to suggest this is not necessarily the case. I hue shift, but the...
  20. Bastrophian

Yay! I have a Wacom Visual Tablet now! Now I can do the arts! X3

Yay! I have a Wacom Visual Tablet now! Now I can do the arts! X3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noel_Lwin