Search results

1. Soatz

New Years RESOLUTIONS Problem T___T

Day 45 I menaged to resize two windows. They still have to open my door. 
  2. Soatz

Thanks for the tips guys! Do you know how to phisically resize the existing windows? I've tried with no success tweaking this parameters in rpg_windows.js t__t They had like zero effect on the game :/   Window_Base._iconWidth = 8;Window_Base._iconHeight = 8;Window_Base._faceWidth =...
  3. Soatz

Hello dear friends, even if many people like the new HD 48x48 tiles, I’m very tight to old fancy graphics, with 16x16 tiles! I’m trying to make a game with extremely low resolution,similar to old SNES cool rpgs (about 256x224! Awhwawhahwah terrific isn’t it? ^^) I’ve faced some problems...
  4. Soatz

Little sound pack, happy 2016!

Hello dear friends, i've made a special little sound pack for menus :D Hope you find them useful ^_^ You are free to use them for commercial and not commercial releases! Have Fun :) Luca Soatz Fx Pack 1.rar
  5. Soatz

Problem with tiles dimension ≠ 48x48

Love you <3 :D For anyone looking for solution this is the thread!  http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47504-how-to-remove-blur/
  6. Soatz

What software do you use in music cration?

Cubase and Ableton! :D  
  7. Soatz

Change Tile Size

Hi Shaz, sorry for late reply (i'm kinda busy these days ^^) after reading what you wrote here i understood the mechanism of your plugin and got it the right way :D I found that there may be some other problems and i don't know if they are either caused by: YEP core plugin  your...
  8. Soatz

I think that it's because that's the comment section ^_^ i'm asking Shaz right now in another thread, be strong my 16x16 brothers! :D
  9. Soatz

Thanks for the help man, sorry for the newbie question but... where do i write it? if i put it in a new script it marks me as an error in the console (like if something is undefined). I've tried digging the pixi.js but i couldn't find anything to swap them t__t EDIT: i found it :D but it...
  10. Soatz

Swag yolo

Swag yolo
  11. Soatz

Thanks guys, i don't think that upscaling a 16x16 texture to 32x32 is a great solution because you're basically wasting 4 times the resources needed to render it, but if that's all we can do for now it's ok! Is there any way i could solve this? How would you solve this problem? Thanks guys, Soatz
  12. Soatz

Hi guys,  i tried to use some 16x16 tiles but the results were not that good :/ there are some few problems when you change the resolution accordingly to the new tile dimension, for example it's all blurred (probably it's caused by the shader or the rescaling algorithm). Also the menu is...
  13. Soatz

Final Fantasy 6 Essential Pack! WHO'S WITH ME? :D

Hi guys, i wanna create an essential pack of final fantasy 6 for Rpg Maker MV! yeah, i know the copyright thing, but it will be here only for fun ^^ Hope you like the idea! Soatz
  14. Soatz

Change Tile Size

I'm trying to use 16x16 tiles but i find some obstacles :/ If i resize my tiles to match 48x48 they still look wrong when mapping in the editor, while resizing them to 24x24 looks good in the editor and bad while playing t___t 
  15. Soatz

Mac Installation - What Am I Doing Wrong?

They said they will be released at the same time! THEY LIED! jk lol  :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonzyyy