Search results

1. Feelzor

SRD's Camera Core margins forbids a rectangle draw

Hello ! I have a problem with SRD's Camera Core plugin. If the zoom is set between 0 and 1 (so it unzooms the game), it creates a margin all around my plugin's (LNM Lighting and Time editor) rectangle. If I increase the size of the rectangle, it will fill the right and bottom, but not the left...
  2. Feelzor

Shop Reduction

Shop Reduction v1.0.0 By FeelZoR Free to Use for both Commercial and Non-Commercial projects. Credits not required but highly appreciated. You can find a more in-depth version of the TOS here. Introduction This plugin allows you to change the prices of shops during the game, globally or just...
  3. Feelzor

[Solved] PIXI.Container negative coordinates not taken in account

Hello ! I have a PIXI.Container supposed to fill the whole screen, but if you zoom out the screen with, for example, SRD's plugin, or use the shake function, it happens that it won't fit the whole screen. I found a solution for that, but there is a problem : when using this.position.set(x, y)...
  4. Feelzor

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

Lighting and Time Editor v1.7.4 FeelZoR - Originally created by Level No Matter Free to Use for both Commercial and Non-Commercial projects. Credits not required but highly appreciated: do not hesitate to also credit Level No Matter (aka Sebastián Cámara). You can find a more in-depth version...
  5. Feelzor

Shop Organization - Categories to buy items!

Shop Organization v1.1 FeelZoR Free to use for Commercial and Non-Commercial. Credits not required but highly appreciated! You can find a more in-depth version of the TOS here. Requested here. Introduction Ever wanted a better way to buy items? Bored of seeing your "Buy" tab all disorganized...
  6. Feelzor

Timers

Timers v1.1 FeelZoR Free to Use for both Commercial and Non-Commercial projects. Credits not required but highly appreciated! You can find a more in-depth version of the TOS here. Requested here. Introduction Have you ever needed to use some Timers in your game? For example, to stop the game...
  7. Feelzor

No More Flash Disaster

No More Flash Disaster v1.0 By FeelZoR Free for Commercial & Non-Commercial Projects No Credits required, but highly appreciated! You can find a more in-depth version of the TOS here. Introduction & Feature Have you ever tried to put many damaging tiles to... for example... make a poisonous...
  8. Feelzor

Disable Encounter

Disable Encounter 1.0.0 Feelzor Introduction This script simply disables the encounter temporarily everywhere in just one call; same to enable it again. Features - Disables the encounter How to Use Just copy-paste the code in the script editor and then call it from wherever you want using the...
  9. Feelzor

Using JSON content in Database

Hello ! My question is pretty simple, though I don't know how to do it : I have a JSON reader that puts my whole JSON into a hash so I can get any item when I want (for example, if I want to know the name of the potion, I just have to use my hash["potion"]. So everything works, but I can't...
  10. Feelzor

Time event freezes without reason after some time

Hello everyone ! So I'm trying to do a time system (not by myself, honestly, I was following a tutorial on youtube and tried to change it a bit because some parts were not what I wanted them to be) but it fails after a few time and freezes completely the game. So I created a Time Common event...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xedalni