Search results

1. Coma70se

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

I'm guessing we're allowed to use custom assets as long as they're free we have permission, and we credit the creator?
  2. Coma70se

Let's Make a Scene Contest: ♡Heart Edition♡ Submission Thread!

Credits: Plug-ins: - SumRndmDde - Yanfly Audio and Music - Default RTP - Dillon Becker [This work is licensed under CC by 4.0] Art - LadyLuck Persona 5 Style Balloons - MV and MZ assets
  3. Coma70se

RMMV Remove Player Level?

Sorry
  4. Coma70se

Thank you. You really helped me a lot.
  5. Coma70se

I'm sorry if this has been asked already but is there any way to remove or hide the player level in a game?
  6. Coma70se

Battlers for face sprites

MV
  7. Coma70se

Battlers for face sprites

Does anyone know a good way to enlarge character sprites to be used as face images? I'm planning on using individual sprites from the SV battlers as face images. I know how to place them, but I'm trying to enlarge them without them looking too blurry as they're a little too small for what I'm...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xedalni