Search results

1. TheCosmicSlug

RMMZ Removing Mobile Menu Icon?

Is there a way to keep the TouchUI button, but remove its transparency?
  2. TheCosmicSlug

Will there be a Linux version of MZ?

just offering a suggestion while people wait to see if a linux version comes. didnt realise it would get quite that reaction!
  3. TheCosmicSlug

Will there be a Linux version of MZ?

linux support came couple of years into MVs cycle even though it ran fine under wine. MZ demo also runs fine under wine so I am hopeful for linux release in the future
  4. TheCosmicSlug

Shatter transition battle effect plugin error analysis (REQUEST COMPLETE)

I dont know what the problem is, but I can also confirm that both mog's & the gradient transition plugins work on my 1.6.2 project. I've actually been using the gradient transfer plugin as a base to create a pixel mosiac transfer plugin... sadly its not working yet!
  5. TheCosmicSlug

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

Ive seen that error with this plugin. I believe it was when i had manually upgraded the NWJS binarys. Reverting to 1.6 NWJS and it went away... Hope it helps you too
  6. TheCosmicSlug

Silver's Dash Stamina

I don't know about the bars as ive not been using them, but glad I could help a little
  7. TheCosmicSlug

Silver's Dash Stamina

I had to change line 1034 to look like this: this.addChild(Silv.DashStamina.Window); //, Silv.DashStamina.Window_Z)
  8. TheCosmicSlug

Silver's Dash Stamina

how did you fix the error?
  9. TheCosmicSlug

Trouble Using SRD_WalkCharBattlers & YEP_BattleEngineCore together

I'm trying to use SRD_WalkCharBattlers.js with yanflys battle core, and it seems to disable the enemy selection using a mouse. keyboard works as normal, removing SRD_WalkCharBattlers and the behavior is back to normal. Placing SRD_WalkCharBattlers.js above yanflys battle core and the mouse...
  10. TheCosmicSlug

MPP_EnemyEntryAfterStart

I swapped out VE_BattlerGraphicSetup.js and replaced it with the plugin SRD_WalkCharBattlers.js but im still getting an error trying to use it in my project. this time the error reads: TypeError: sprites[i].startEntry is not a function at Spriteset_Battle.startEnemyEntry...
  11. TheCosmicSlug

MPP_EnemyEntryAfterStart

I got an error trying it out, tried positioning plugin at top & bottom of list, same results. TypeError: Cannot read property 'addLoadListener' of undefined at Sprite_CharsetEnemy.Sprite_AnimatedEnemy.updateBitmapSetup (/js/plugins/VE_BattlerGraphicSetup.js:2530:38) at...
  12. TheCosmicSlug

Battle Results - Item Quantities

thankyou, I got it working in the end after more reading through yanflys code. Made a second array with only one of each item name... looped through that, each time counting the occurances that match in the first array. I see someone on the thread I linked was asking the same question so once...
  13. TheCosmicSlug

Debug RMMV plugins with VS Code

I've only just started working with plugins but debugging with a proper IDE is a total game-changer for me, so thankyou very much for sharing this information
  14. TheCosmicSlug

Lighting Plugin Recommendation

I'm using this one https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/lighting-and-time-editor-continued.86409/ I had troubles getting the others to work and I really like the option to use an in-game editor as well
  15. TheCosmicSlug

Battle Results - Item Quantities

I've been editing BattleResultsPopup.js from https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/adding-more-things-to-battle-result-pop-up-plugin.48502/ but I'm not sure how to modify the part of code that prints out the reward items. x = 0; y += lineHeight...
  16. TheCosmicSlug

Mosaic Battle Transition

Okay i've been fiddling with this some more and its working now but i'm not sure how to make the pixel squares larger. Heres the code anyway. //============================================================================= // Pixel_BattleTrans.js // by Delacannon (Fixed for 1.6+ by...
  17. TheCosmicSlug

Command Icons

did anyone find a way to center the icons like @darkelite asked?
  18. TheCosmicSlug

Mosaic Battle Transition

bumping because I would love to see this transition plugin working again, mog's plugin doesnt seem to have a pixel option.
  19. TheCosmicSlug

Battle Layout Classic

Nice, thankyou!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xedalni