Search results

1. RubikPanda

Karhran: The Eastern Frontier

Thank you jonthefox :) For combat I'm using Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid V3, and as of now, I'm focusing on dueling which carries out as so. First, after accepting the duel, you will have to walk over to this little symbol and press enter or space That will bring up this message, and then you...
  2. RubikPanda

Thank you for all your support :) Here's a screenshot of the most up-to date main game world map And some close ups of the locations Brook Deepwallow Fort Harvey Rattlesnake And here is work in progress Darwin, with Darwin's Train Station
  3. RubikPanda

Some more screenshots showing dialogue boxes
  4. RubikPanda

A new Western game that, unlike many others, isn't set in late 19th Century America, but in fact in a new world. On the planet Tharr in the eastern parts of the continent of Cycondrill lays the lands of Karhran. An untamed land, left unoticed for thousands of years by the surrounding powers. It...
  5. RubikPanda

Crazy_Leen's Crazy Resources & Retro Resources

I'm using your amazing tileset for my western game (Called Karhran: The Eastern Frontier if you're interested), and so far I tweaked it to add a dirt pathway as seen here. I edited the Autumn tiles to include the dirt path on sand, that's here if any of you want to use it. And here's the...
  6. RubikPanda

Gun Duel Battle System?

I have tried other ABS' such as the Falcao Pearl ABS, however I don't think that it would work. This is for a more adventure game, so the shooting is not going to be the focus, but rather say a mini-game (dueling that is). I don't know if it would be better to have the dueling as a separate...
  7. RubikPanda

Gun Duel Battle System?

So I'm making this western-type game, and I've made all the sprites and stuff, but I was wondering if there is a battle system that can simulate dueling? Or if it would be possible to do so anyway? What I have in mind is something like flash games that you can find all over the internet, like...
  8. RubikPanda

Gun Duel Battle System? -ACCIDENTAL REPOST-

-I accidentally posted this topic twice without realizing due to it not appearing in my content list nor where I thought I posted it, I would delete it if I can cheers anyway- So I'm making this western-type game, and I've made all the sprites and stuff, but I was wondering if there is a battle...
  9. RubikPanda

Gun Duel Battle System?

So I'm making this western-type game, and I've made all the sprites and stuff, but I was wondering if there is a battle system that can simulate dueling? Or if it would be possible to do so anyway? What I have in mind is something like flash games that you can find all over the internet, like...
  10. RubikPanda

RMMV Shattered Realms: Mortal Tale

I really like the look of this, this is a game/concept that needs to be noticed Will there be a support banner for forum signatures?  But anyway this looks and sounds really cool. I especially like the snow map (3rd screenshot) and the creatures it harbors and I also find it funny how the...
  11. RubikPanda

Crazy_Leen's Crazy Resources & Retro Resources

I love these tiles so much! Can't wait for December now!
  12. RubikPanda

Troll Bane (Demo Available)

Thanks for the feedback Dymdez! In the Non-RTP version that I uploaded today there's Vlue's option menu, so you can decrease the volume there (Because I don't know how to decrease the attack SE other than that :/) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I...
  13. RubikPanda

Well, I'll guess there'll be extra content then, :) I'll upload the Non-RTP version tonight, along with a new RTP Version EDIT: You can find the Troll Bane Demo Expanded without RTP (Thats what I'm calling it) - HERE - Note:  TBDEWRTP might be a bit buggy in the areas such as Apahage...
  14. RubikPanda

Hi Dymdez, err, no unfortunately this requires the RTP to run, and if not so, I have already carried on adding to the game past the demo :/ - Rubik Panda
  15. RubikPanda

I am currently experimenting in creating settlements in other kingdoms (Gasp, yes Troll Bane is not limited to Lorthirda, however the entirety of Lorthirda will be featured rather than the entirety of Hjar (the continent)) This is the village of Abul-Kamachti Rilgol, located in the Kingdom of...
  16. RubikPanda

Demo v1.3 released! You can download it - HERE - Locations featured: Andercott Anderkayn Andraic Borderbane Brouge Little Andraic Creatures featured: Trolls Mukra A mystery creature that you will find in the demo... *whoooo whooo* (It's not a Tredorg if you're thinking of that)...
  17. RubikPanda

- BUMP -  And main adventure music found, and will be implemented into the next update of the demo along with the first dungeon, Andercott Mines.        The story will not be progressed anymore in the next update of the demo.  EDIT: The Music for the game has been chosen, the artist is Darren...
  18. RubikPanda

After finishing the Troll Bane Demo, I'll be taking a break from it and working on the...

After finishing the Troll Bane Demo, I'll be taking a break from it and working on the Adventures of Jenkins
  19. RubikPanda

I'm currently working on a large map called 'Lothia' for Troll Bane. Lore information will be in the first post under locations. So far I have spent around an hour/two hours on it and its no where near finished. I will either increase the size of the map or have a string of interconnected maps...
  20. RubikPanda

Thanks for the feedback Matseb2611 :) In the newest update of the demo I have fixed that grammatical error. I am also in the process of looking for ambient music tracks for the game, however the newest update of the demo does not have them. I have added an item and 'tutorial' in the first...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xedalni