Search results

1. Is there any way to connect my non-steam version of MV to steam?

I am not very optimistic about this problem but I thought it was worth a try. The steam version of MV makes it a lot easier to collaborate with others who also have a copy of it. But I bought it from the Kadokawa website over a year ago and I don't have the steam version. I have the original...
  2. Hi all. im newbie.

Welcome!
  3. Opinion: Your game is already bad if you use all default graphics.

Well, for me the thing that gets me to watch let's plays is usually feature lists. Although, if you don't have let's plays available or at least a great demo video and the main appeal is game-play based, I am much less likely to play them. Although, if the main appeal is in the story I am less...
  4. Opinion: Your game is already bad if you use all default graphics.

I think that until people have finished a game that they shouldn't spend any money on extras. But I think using a small amount of free assets can go a long way. I like the RTP style but It has to be used somewhat well to be appealing to me. But recoloring the trees slightly and and mixing...
  5. YR Plugins

I am having trouble getting the craft menu to open. I gave the discipline a name and made a recipe for testing. I made an event with the custom command mentioned in the plugin documentation. The game does nothing when I interact with the event. Does anyone have an idea of why it does not work...
  6. Issues with lunatic mode with YEP_Item core and YP_Newparameters.

I managed to get this issue resolved. I switched to using randomInt(10) and it started working as soon as I restarted the editor.
  7. My edit of the RTP animated water tiles has a graphical glitch.

I have resolved the issue completely.
  8. Issues with lunatic mode with YEP_Item core and YP_Newparameters.

Update: I got the source code for the Random function from googles V8 engine. But now I have a really weird issue. Although I still find it weird how sample code had issues. My new code is included in the error message. I have no idea how to begin fixing this issue. Also it now crashes when I...
  9. My edit of the RTP animated water tiles has a graphical glitch.

Thank you for your help. This is my first time trying to do pixel art edits so I don't really know anything yet.
  10. My edit of the RTP animated water tiles has a graphical glitch.

My edit of the RTP animated water tiles has a graphical glitch. The side tiles when making sections that go vertical have a line extending into the water. Which is strange because the other water tile I edited does not experience the same problem. Here is a picture of the error: Here is a...
  11. New here!

Welcome to the forum!
  12. Issues with lunatic mode with YEP_Item core and YP_Newparameters.

Here is the picture of the error message I got. I first got the error when trying to modify the amount of an effect of an item. So, I went back to the sample code given with YEP_Item core. And I got the same error. I assume that I have a misunderstanding of how the plugin works. For Context...
  13. FREE Looking for creative/artistic dev team for project (Characters/Tilesets/Mapping/Animations/Story/Coding)

I can do mapping, If black and white character busts fits your style I can do that as well. I am fairly new at JavaScript stuff but I am actively trying to learn more. I also have a 3 gigabyte folder full of sound effects that I can mangle and merge together to make you custom sound effects...
  14. How are item effects represented in the JavaScript?

Thank you for your help.
  15. If I want to sell a game for money but have 100% of the money go to charity is it commercial?

One thing I am unsure of. If I want to sell a game for money but have 100% of the money go to non-profit charities is it a commercial game? I am considering possibly doing that for a game I am currently working on although I have not committed to doing that yet. And I am curious if there would...
  16. How are item effects represented in the JavaScript?

How are item effects represented in the JavaScript? I have been trying to figure out how to choose which aspects of an item are randomized when using Yanfly's independent items. I have already read through Yanfly's plugin's code and did not see anything there about it. Although, maybe I missed...
  17. RMMV Chance to Block Mechanic

That looks really cool.
  18. Hello, I am HighTyrol.

I was hoping to get out a demo this week but I realized that was impractical. I am currently debating about whether I wan't to use Yanfly's crafting plugin or not. I have looked at about 6 different options and none of them seem like they could do what I want. Yanfly's might work. But I can't...
  19. Hello, I am HighTyrol.

Hello, My forum name is HighTyrol. I am college student studying cybersecurity. I have recently started working on my 8th game. Most of my games have been programmed in java. I have about 6 years of non-professional programming experience. I realized that my most recent game idea would be a...
  20. Orange Mapshot

I have been trying to find the image form the orange snapshot. I looked in "njws-win" and it was not there. I tried changing the file location to my desktop and C:// neither of them worked. I am using windows 10 and version 1.00 of RPGmaker MV. The message saying that it put it in...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xedalni