Search results

1. Daisetsu

Battle on Train and on Moving Platforms

Does somebody know which command exactly is need to scrooll like that? Could not find the orginal Scroolling plugin from hime. Tried with the SRD plugin but could not manage to do it. I mean how goes it up and down ?
  2. Daisetsu

Choice Window Position

Is there a way to fix this? I want to make the windows position at the bottom. Thanks for the help!
  3. Daisetsu

Windows 10 and Steam - Cant select anything

I have real a problem... i bought a new computer because the old one not working anymore. This Pc is with Windows 10 and my Rpg maker MV is on Steam. Everyhting working fine no crashing nothing but i cant select anything. But its seems that all the charsets that are already set are working...
  4. Daisetsu

Shenmue 2 Leaf Catching [MV]

I wanna do something similar to the cherry blossom leaf catching in shenmue 2. Someone have i idea, how to do it? Normaly i do stuff like this myself by scripting it with switches and variables but i dont have any real good idea how to to this here.
  5. Daisetsu

I am searching for some Gym Equipment

Somebody know where to get some tiles or charsets? cant find anything. I mean things like treadmill, weight bench, etc. thanks for the help.
  6. Daisetsu

Mogs Title Screen Himawari - Add Layer

Is there a Way to add Layer (Picture - Non-Animated)? I tried with Mogs Titlelayer but then the Layer is over the Himawari Char Pictures etc. I wanna add a Picture between Hinmawari and the Titlename . Edit:Here is the link to the plugin ->...
  7. Daisetsu

Attributes only for the next Battle

Someone does know how to this? If i use certain item, this item should only push the life for example for the next battle. (But you must use the item before the battle!)
  8. Daisetsu

Vibrato Autobattle Style

Hey, someone know how to auto battle like vibrato? -> I know there are autobattle plugins but i wanna do the vibrato style where the battle is complete automatic. Would be cool if someone know how to do this exactly. Thanks for the help.
  9. Daisetsu

Cars for MV

I need some Cars for my Projects. But from all Sides, not only left and right. Would be awesome if someone could help, find only the red and green ones on photobucket but cant even download it :(
  10. Daisetsu

SRD AltMenuScreen BustIcons - 3 Chars only

I want that only 3 characters are displayed in the menu instead of 4. Have tried to edit the code myself but was not working right (with bugs). I changed: Window_MenuStatus.prototype.maxCols = function() { return 4; to 3 <- Then i have 3 chars in the menu but the displayed bust...
  11. Daisetsu

Yanfly Enemy Levels "Study" Skill

I use Enemy Levels from Yanfly (Cool Plugin like the Rest he made) and i wanted to use a Study Skill like in the Video where you can see the Stats of the Enemys if you use it. But i could not find the notetag for this. Maybe someone could help me. http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Enemy_Levels_(YEP)...
  12. Daisetsu

Removing the Window Border rpg maker mv [solved]

Hello folks, i need some little help. how do i remove the white border and the grey background from the clock? thak u very much
  13. Daisetsu

Yanfly Action Sequenze BGM Bug?

I am really getting along with the3 AS packs but there is one problem i have got. I tried to change the Music in Battle for a specific Skill and it works like Charm. But after that it dont plays the saved music instead it wanna "play memory ogg" :D i use BGM: MEMORIZE Command for saving and...
  14. Daisetsu

Mogs Animated Faces

https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-battle-hud/ Iam using the Battle Hud with the Animated Faces and its looking really nice. But i got one Problem. Have read everything but do not found a solution. Like you can see there are 5 Animations. The second should be played if you use a item or...
  15. Daisetsu

Moghunter's Battle HUD RING Position Problem

Good day , hope someone knows how to fix this. Like you can see on the sample everything is fine but the problem is that the ring position changes everytime for each character turn. This is not how i wanna it. I coulnt find the correct parameter to fix maybe someone knows. The Ring Position...
  16. Daisetsu

Slot Machine

Hey folks somethere know where i can download the slot machine plugin from Takeya Kimura? The link is forwarding to this forum but it doesnt work anymore. would be really nice when someone can upload it again. <- this plugin
  17. Daisetsu

Weapon leveling like in Secret of Mana

Hello there folks, is there a plugin for Weapons like it was in the first Secret of Mana ? It was really cool and i would like to add something similar to my game.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loowa