Search results

1. CCryptozoologist

Invisible Tileset

having a rather peculiar problem. One of my tile sets is invisible in game. None of the invisible tiles have any special settings in the editor other than a few with 4 direction changes. The tileset is C There’s only grass or dirt beneath most of the tiles and in most cases nothing above Any...
  2. CCryptozoologist

End of TP, End of Battle

So I'm looking to make a battle end after your TP runs out, but I'm not sure how to do that or if I need a plugin. I've looked around, but haven't found any other topics dealing with this either. Any ideas?
  3. CCryptozoologist

Proximity Event for MV

I'm looking for a plugin that will let me fade in and out certain sounds when you're close to the area. For example I have a man on a roof hammering, but I don't want him to be making a racket throughout the entire map. Is there a plugin or event fix for this?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popogui