Search results

1. Lord_Kaiser

RM2k/3 Saint Seiya Densetsu - ABEL

Well, you brought me so much fun leaving a review is the least I could do ^^ I also thought that I couldn't use Siegfried because he died against Poseidon and did the fight against Poseidon again without him but I can't use him in the fight against the corona I tried against the gold saint and...
  2. Lord_Kaiser

While im here i could not beat milo with hyoga in a fair way, after two hours of trying to survive his antares i had to kill him with a summun.
  3. Lord_Kaiser

Alright, I finally finished this release, it was just great you guys are doing an excellent job, I really enjoyed the "side quest" with Triton and Orion, that was a great idea, I hope they will be more of those, also the part where you play saga I don't even have the word playing him was...
  4. Lord_Kaiser

Ha alright I misunderstood ^^ thanks for the quick reply.
  5. Lord_Kaiser

Nice now I'm even more exited for the next release, its a nice trick to make it so that Abel is the vessel of Apollo, I wonder if the Saga route and his interaction with Shaka will change some things in the Hades arc , it will be hard to see Saga die though .
  6. Lord_Kaiser

Alright this game is just amazing, certainly one of the best fan game out there, I cant wait for the next release, as for flaw I could find only a few, the first one being the other saints following Seiya in Asgard, they often block the road and it can be quite tricky to get past them, also for...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loowa