Search results

1. ZeroAtEnd

The Iniquitous Gospel (Demo Available)

Thank you, all for the honesty! I'll fix those mistakes, sorry it took me a little bit to answer back. I appreciate this comments thanks! I've been trying to become a better writer, but still so much to learn. :)
  2. ZeroAtEnd

The Iniquitous Gospel (Demo Available)

The Iniquitous Gospel   Introduction       Story   Features 1) Original Music (created by terrabyte303) 2) Lighting script by Near Fantastica 3) Mouse capability gameplay script by Near Fantastica & SephirothSpawn 4) Book like illustrations specially made (in the works) 5) Puzzle mechanics...
  3. ZeroAtEnd

the Door of Zosha [UPD:05-29-2014]

All around it's a great demo! I'm impressed with the mapping; its just incredible! 
  4. ZeroAtEnd

Game Making Drive March 2014

DAYS: Everyday if possible TIMES: Anytime as long as it's passed 1:30pm MY TIME ZONE: (UTC/GMT - 6:00) GMT- 6:00 ​PREFERRED TEAM: Flexible. I need to keep on a daily schedule, and a flowing motivation.
  5. ZeroAtEnd

Ideas in Ink: Death and Rebirth

Prompt: The Iniquitous Gospel 
  6. ZeroAtEnd

Naruto, Great or Terrible?

I did love Naruto and Bleach but I don't watch it, or read it anymore. Dubbed versions of Anime don't ruin the experience. I've seen plenty of Anime that have excellent voice-overs, and sometimes its even better than the subbed. Now, as far as Naruto and Bleach I lost my interest after the...
  7. ZeroAtEnd

Interesting IG Maker Issue

Sorry I wish I could help you. You actually maybe the only or very few that use IG Maker. I'm learning how to use it at the moment. 
  8. ZeroAtEnd

I've tried at it but failed.

I've tried at it but failed.
  9. ZeroAtEnd

Event System Support (EXPERT USERS ONLY!)

How do you make locked doors, in which you can use certain keys or levers to open them?
  10. ZeroAtEnd

Fae Rebirth

This seems pretty interesting, I do look forward to this. Keep up the work!
  11. ZeroAtEnd

WHERE can you sell your game? What are the requirements?

What does that mean no ripped resources?
  12. ZeroAtEnd

Looking for: Guest Bloggers

I like the idea! I would like to see more in depth tutorials, expanding over all of RPG Maker.
  13. ZeroAtEnd

How to Sell Your Game - Boot Camp

Wow! Very helpful indeed! :)
  14. ZeroAtEnd

Tales of Einalis

You a fan of the "Tales" series? Good idea though! I'll definitely try the demo out. ^_^
  15. ZeroAtEnd

Ruins of Rydos [Demo Available!]

I'm digging the 8-bit and battle system!
  16. ZeroAtEnd

Demos of your games? Getting to know the community?

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to the community and I'm excited to grow a part of the RPG Maker family. I have a project on the way, but I want to play and see your creations/art. I want to gain the respect of this community, spreading the word of your creations and giving feedback. And I...
  17. ZeroAtEnd

Demos of your games? Getting to know the community?

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to the community and I'm excited to grow a part of the RPG Maker family. I have a project on the way, but I want to play and see your creations/art. I want to gain the respect of this community, spreading the word of your creations and giving feedback. And I...
  18. ZeroAtEnd

HELP! Please help a Noob out!

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!
  19. ZeroAtEnd

HELP! Please help a Noob out!

:unsure: Hello! I'm currently working on my first game. That I hope to have it out some time in October, I'm taking my time on it. But I have so many questions and very little answers! So I decided to ask you guys. I would appreciate some help and pointers. 1) When you draw your own sprites...
  20. ZeroAtEnd

My First RGSS2 Script: Quest Board

Love the idea! Can others use your scripts in commercial usage games? If not I understand. Great work though! ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loowa