Search results

1. Vaschak

Dynamic Title screen

Thank you i just check out that dude (Galv), it's not exactly what i had in mind but it's really good.
  2. Vaschak

Dynamic Title screen

Excuse me for that will be more careful in the future
  3. Vaschak

Dynamic Title screen

Thank you i hope this will help get the word out I've been looking for "mog_hunter" as a plugin but i mostly get results of a person, also is " half title screen" a plug in or just really show half the title screen ?
  4. Vaschak

Dynamic Title screen

Does anyone know how to make an dinamic title screen ? or a plugin that would let me do so I was thinking of making one like super mario super saga video example :
  5. Vaschak

Scared of copyright

Alright i'll be careful in the future thank you
  6. Vaschak

Scared of copyright

Thank you i will keep it on favorites in case
  7. Vaschak

Scared of copyright

To make things better i should make my own music then, it been on the back on my head to learn it anywho. Thank you
  8. Vaschak

Scared of copyright

This is a lot, and it helps me a lot. Thank you for taking your time in writting this after reading all this i've come to a conclusion it may not be legal and i may not get into trouble, but i think i would feel more confortable if let that old proyect drop. I do want keep this question open...
  9. Vaschak

Scared of copyright

Oh no no, i wouldn't do that "using ripped resources from other games" i'm aware that would be bad, i meant like music from shows like "one punch man" and sprites/drawings from dudes that publish them of deviantart or some other website. Where i was thinking on posting it was a folder i would...
  10. Vaschak

Scared of copyright

Hey fellas, I've been working on a game for me and a group of mutuals on discord, the game is centered about me and those guys and i had a lot of fun working on it, but as i was working on it i realized that what i been doing could get me in trouble, you see the pictures i used for characters...
  11. Vaschak

Permanent game icon

Good idea, i'll try doing that thanks
  12. Vaschak

Permanent game icon

Update : The icon dosen't show once i deployed my game but still shows when i'm play testing my game
  13. Vaschak

Permanent game icon

Well i tried deleteting the files from Steamapps->common->RPG Maker MV once i deleted RPG Maker MV, i installed it again but i still have the same problem
  14. Vaschak

Permanent game icon

Here is something i just noticed the picture that is supposed to be my icon it is showing up but only in the part that is below, and in the upper left there is still that custom image, i feel like i may have broken my software, does anyone know how i can fix this ?
  15. Vaschak

Permanent game icon

just tried uninstalling it and installing it again, it didn't do trick
  16. Vaschak

Permanent game icon

It also keeps happening whenever i amke a new project
  17. Vaschak

Permanent game icon

I been having this issue with my game that is, my icon. On another game i was working on i used a custom picture, my steps were: Game->Open Folder->icon....and used paint.net to edit the icon picture into my own. The problem is that i'm no longer working on that project and i'm sure i deleted...
  18. Vaschak

Who should i credit on my credits ?

Alright, thanks guys
  19. Vaschak

Who should i credit on my credits ?

I mean when i making my game there are some maps that come with it by default, like (School Classroom) and if i'm planing to publish my game, should i say in the credits that i didn't made any of those maps or beacuse i unsuscribed from all my worshop i items i had (i'm using the steam version...
  20. Vaschak

Importing character generator DLC

Cool idea of making a backup file of my original generator file i'm defently doing that. This cleared up my doubts , thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xafir