Search results

1. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Making some adjustments to the market today :)
  2. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Noobk Thank you so much!! :)  I sort of sketched it all out and pixel arted each piece one at a time and placed them on a sheet/in the map! :)  the wood textures and speckling in the stone are photoshop textured after pixel arting the shading in!
  3. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Thought I would share a quick screenshot of my very colorful greek marketplace! all is custom save for the jugs and ground texture. I will be making some of my own, but those were just too pretty to not put in for now! MV has some gorgeous resources! <3
  4. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@SomaelCK OMG I love that sooo much! It is so clean and bright. And the smiley faces in the trees?! ?
  5. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Progress is sooo slow on this project. Testing out character busts before their final shading ❤
  6. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 8

It isn't done yet, but the small corner of our Greek marketplace is slowly coming together and i was too excited not to share prematurely! ❤
  7. RLMurphey

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Oh my goodness, you are all so talented! I thought I'd share my tileset and sprite test map ❤ 
  8. RLMurphey

African Safari Preserve and Resort Resources!

Ahaha yeah, they are a tad too large! Our custom sprites are two grids and they are still a little big for them as well! I will attempt smaller versions! Thank you so much!! :)
  9. RLMurphey

African Safari Preserve and Resort Resources!

Thank you all so much!! So glad you like them!! ❤❤❤
  10. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

Thanks so much! !! ^_^
  11. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

Temporary filler while I finish out the story!! <3 a pic from a contest I did to show my artistic journey! headed for the gaming world with RPG Maker!!
  12. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

11.) EXPLORATION (32) I'm gonna switch it up and do it from first person like the book is written!! :) The sun kissed my skin as we stepped out the door onto the streets of Delos. It felt so soothing. It was as if Apollo himself was blessing this day. Then, the happy feeling was gone. That...
  13. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

Oh my goodness that's it!!! <3 ahaha!! Thank u so much!! I really want to use it as a game story line as well when I'm done with tomb of the lost art! ! I will have more artwork done soon!! ^_^
  14. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

10.) PARTY (50)   Grace finished With Alexis' hair and the two swept off into the hallway standing before the grand mirror that hung on the wall. Grace looked into the mirror at Alexis and gave her an affectionate squeeze on her shoulders before sauntering off to the end of the hallway.   Grace...
  15. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

yay!! thank you!! I followed yours all the way, it was GREAT!! ^_^ Ahaha yeah, the story gets a little more gruesome than I will put in this version, but I can send ya the title when it is free if you want! ^_^ I don't know if I can do it in the comments, I read something about self promoting...
  16. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

Hello all who may or may not be following my story!! lol. So sorry it has taken so long to post anything, a pic is coming soon!! I am in the middle of doing a free release novel of the darker version of this story, so I have been a little busy! Don't count me out! I will see this through, I...
  17. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

9.) NEVER AGAIN (21) Just before the women could pounce on Alexis, she felt a warm grasp on her arm leading her away. Alexis sighed with relief. It was Grace. She was the best friend of Leta and the wife of Manny. Back in Alexis' room, Grace began to twist and weave Alexis' hair with delicate...
  18. RLMurphey

Grove-of-Artemis

8.) FORK IN THE ROAD (41) "Dawn, what are you sorry for?" Alexis asked, a little nervous to hear her answer. Dawn's mouth hung open, but no sound came out. Her eyes were filled with, what seemed to be, remorse. It made Alexis feel uneasy. Just when Alexis was about to press Dawn further, They...
  19. RLMurphey

nio kasgami

Beautiful artwork!! ^_^
  20. RLMurphey

Qtpi0121

Oh my gosh, I LOVE THESE!! Your artwork is so crisp and bright!! <3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xafir