Search results

1. Silver's Dash Stamina

Hey Silver! Thank you so much for the amazing plugin! Thank you for the fix : the stamina windows now appears properly. However, I noticed 2 bugs in your awesome plugin: 1. When you chose the disable option for the window sliding motion, the stamina window would not appear in game 2. When you...
  2. Silver's Dash Stamina

Hey Silver! Thanks for the new feature it is very appreciated! However, I have one problem. The plugin is not working for me :). I have copy pasted the plugin from your master file and didn't change any parameters and it doesn't work for me (window not showing and no stamina system). I have...
  3. Silver's Dash Stamina

Perfect man sounds good! Cheers XD
  4. Silver's Dash Stamina

Hey Silver! Sorry I have misspoken. I meant in more general terms. I meant to hide the stamina bar everytime the player interacts with an event. (Speaking with an NPC, Opening a chest, interacting with a random event,etc). For Example MOGHunter Actor Hud does that well : Everytime you interact...
  5. Silver's Dash Stamina

Hey Silver long time no see! I just downloaded your plugin and everything works fine :) However, I do have 1 question: Would you be able to add an option in the plugin manager to automatically hide the stamina bar when speaking to someone? I can use the Stamina ForceHide true everytime I...
  6. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

Hey Pheonix! Do you have an idea as to when you will release the 1058 build. I would really like to use the Motion System 2 in my game! Cheers and Good Work! Yasuo
  7. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

Hey man! Motion system works just fine! I have one issue with the battle state. Since it's only 2 sprites, walking animation is very weird. I was wondering if it's possible to have 3 sprites for the battle state and if I can have more than 1 sprite for the Action part. And also I was...
  8. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

Hey guys! Is there a way to get rid of the sword Icon while attacking. (sword animation on character) Cheers
  9. My Work Sample

This looks amazing man! Will you be posting floors anytime soon? Cheers XD
  10. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

It looks very nice man! Hope to see more of it soon XD Cheers Yasuo
  11. Bis Style RTP

So just to be sure, we can't use those templates in commercial projects? Cheers!
  12. Beth's Alternative Grass Textures

The alternative grass looks great! However each color has the same problem :/ When using the autotile vertically with only 1 tile of thickness , the grass appears to be cut off. Do you think you can fix this? I am using it for my game and I hope this problem can be fixed :) Cheers
  13. [Graphic Resources] ini's showcase for MV

Hey man! Does the barebone sprite work with the generator or I'll have to add what I can on Gimp 2 for ex. Thanks!
  14. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

So I don't know if it's only me, but when I updated the plugin, my abs loot wouldn't work. I would kill a mob and it would respawn instantly. Any solution?
  15. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

Thank you Pheonix! I am currently testing for bugs with the new build and I'll let you know! I am happy you are updating this plugin since I feel it's the one that fits my game the most. I like the world of warcraft feeling of it XD
  16. [Graphic Resources] ini's showcase for MV

It looks very good man! I hope to see more of your work :) Good luck
  17. [Graphic Resources] ini's showcase for MV

Hey man! Is it possible you can share the barebone sprite you used for your soldier? Thanks
  18. [Graphic Resources] ini's showcase for MV

The soldier sprite looks awesome! Did you make it yourself? If yes, would it be possible to use the barebone sprite for me game?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinox