Search results

1. Venjjeance

VisuStella (SkillsStatesCore) Skill Cost Question

Hello, I am trying to using VisuStella's Skills States Core to replicate a nod to Final Fantasy's Gil Toss for a money toss skill. I have the damage formula worked out on the skill side but I'm not entirely certain how to input the cost formula on the plugin side. I'm trying to use the FF5...
  2. Venjjeance

Looking for Kaus Ultimate Overly

Hello, Back with another request, I'm working on doing some parallax mapping via tutorial and Kaus Ultimate Overlay is being used as part of it. I tried following the link provided but it seems the upload for the plugin has since been broken. I tried doing a small search around for it and can't...
  3. Venjjeance

Soulxregalia's Cathedral System (from Log Horizon)

Hello, A bit late to in the game with getting into RPG Maker MV. Currently working on a game that was going to have a respawn system and I happened across Soulxregalia's Cathedral System which sounded exactly like what I wanted to do. Unfortunately the site seems to be dead now and the only...
  4. Venjjeance

Picture Not Erasing

Hello, I'm messing around with setting up a very basic "intro", so to speak. I have a blank / black map with Trigger set to Autorun. Character transparency is ON. When the "New Game" is started, it goes to the black screen and I have an event that runs "Show Picture". Then it does a "Show...
  5. Venjjeance

Restart Battle Element (during battle)

Hello, I had an idea for a skill ability I would like to use but not exactly sure how possible it is or difficult it may be to implement (if possible). To give an example of how this may work, I will use the idea I had for it in a game I am currently working on. In my game there will be a bard...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dovalore