Search results

1. Feli

another status instead of death

I searched here a lot (even without being good with scripts) until I got a method to do it .. but yours is a little different. But I tested it here and it works too, including it complements what was missing for me, which was the removal of the status! Thanks! :LZSjoy: EDIT: Is there any way to...
  2. Feli

another status instead of death

Hello guys! I wonder if anyone knows a way for this script to add another status instead of death, when hunger reaches 0 ... thanks! Obs.: script in portuguese... #:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:= # Script de Fome...
  3. Feli

CP Battle Engine (ACE) - Help with centralizing battlers

Hello guys, I'm using Neon Black's "CP's Battle Engine" battle script and I wanted to know if anyone who understands scripts could make (or help me make) a change to it that would allow the characters battlers (Mode 3 of the script) are in the center of the screen, not on the left, as the...
  4. Feli

CP's Battle Engine

is there any way to centralize battlers? for example, when there is only one character, it is in the center of the screen and not on the left?
  5. Feli

OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Our .. :LZSblush: I did not even realize that it is outdated ... I was almost sure that I downloaded it from here ... strange .. now yes it's ok! obs. there is only one incompatibility with the Basic Event Shadows of the Galv .. the plugin adds simple shadows under the events .. however where...
  6. Feli

is attached.. obs. I tried to use region 18 instead of 21 .. but the top of the heads of the heroes appeared and the effect did not change .. :LZSooo:
  7. Feli

thanks for the quick response! But I checked and did as you said ... it's weird .. even used another version of the maker, but still .. follow the attached pictures of how I'm trying to do ... obs.: sorry for portuguese images...
  8. Feli

Brilliant plugin !! I've been looking for something like this for ages! Just a problem .. I created a secret passage and put an item (empty event) that can only be picked up inside the passage, below, however the item is still still taken over .. I put the comment: <lower> and tried to use the...
  9. Feli

Centralize or edit style and position Battle Log?

Hello makers!!  ;) I would like to know if there is a way to edit .. or a plugin that modifies the battle log .. I wanted to know if there is a way to choose its position (x and y), center, change opacity, and etc ... As a priority would be to centralize and lower a line (not to give...
  10. Feli

Distance between heroes in battle

OHH !! Feliaria is different of Feli rsrsrsrs .. but it is as beautiful as, although here in my country it would sound sort of feminine  :D Joking !! :guffaw:  ... anyway, thanks for the tip, but I managed to solve it .. many plugins leave us lost sometimes !! Does anyone know how to...
  11. Feli

I did the test here ... I deactivated plugins that could interfere with the battle (except others from yanfly) ... I put 100, 500, 2000 in the formula ... did not change anything. I'll test on a new project to see if I can change ... EDIT:  I solved it here ... this form in batlle...
  12. Feli

Yes. I am using the yep battle engine ... but I modified all values marked and there was no change ...: (Default): ScreenHeight - statusHeight - maxSize * 48 + (index + 1) * 48 - 16 Which value should I modify?
  13. Feli

Hello everyone .. I'm using the yanfly battle plugins and I've been looking for there, but I did not find a way to change the distance between the heroes .. what I say distance would be the vertical distance .. It will sort of increase it, because when they are side by side this ends up...
  14. Feli

Passability Plugin problem

That. Neither of the two is used for this purpose .. But I have not found any that is specific for this, like Terrain Tags of VX Ace ... Also I just saw here that Overpass and Region Colisions did not work .. Overpass only worked with the plugin for which I asked for help ... So far it has...
  15. Feli

Thanks for the tips Shaz !! Based on my tests I was seeing here that to make sure not only a plugin could do it, so I decided to test two .. ORANGE COLISIONS and OVERPASS TILE. That way I get the effect I want. It is necessary to leave all the roofs with O (as well as the interior walls)...
  16. Feli

I just tested here .. my project looks like it's still in the older version of the maker .. but I created a new project in version 1.3.1 .. In the old version the plugin works but with the error of passing over the tile .. the lock still works .. In the new version neither it .. the characters...
  17. Feli

Sorry for the double post... Shaz.. i found the kadokawa plugin, Overpass Tile.. but i test it for me and not function... only for bridges  ;_;
  18. Feli

Direct link for the plugin:  http://sil2100.vexillium.org/content/RegionMapControl.js And the screens.. Sorry, but my RPG Maker is in Portuguese.. I usually leave all the plugins I think of using, just turning them off .. so consider only ON (Ligados) plugins As for tileset, I have...
  19. Feli

Thanks for help. I do not know what the version is .. is there any place where I can look? I think it's from Steam but I'm not sure ... Sorry!!  :unsure: I do not know why it has changed .. maybe some problem while I edited the post ... it is already in English again .. sorry for the...
  20. Feli

Sorry. I not speak english very well. But i edit the post. Any problem, please inform. You can pass the link for the kadokawa plugin?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BruhMoment