Search results

1. Naveed

Navash Sketchpad

By touch I'm referring to both touchscreen and mouse input. MV doesn't differentiate between the two, so they're essentially the same thing.
  2. Naveed

Navash Sketchpad

@Archeia never really had issues with dropbox, but hey no biggie. I added a link to the raw file if that helps. Glad you liked the plugin :D
  3. Naveed

Navash Sketchpad

That is not the intended use, sir. But hey, guess my plugin is more versatile than I imagined.
  4. Naveed

Delay showing main menu commands

If you're using the plugin shown in the video, shouldn't you already have this feature available?
  5. Naveed

Navash Sketchpad

Navash Sketchpad Latest Version: v1.00 Introduction and Features: This plugin introduces a new Sketchpad scene. This scene allows the player to freely draw on the screen using touch controls. As the expected use is with a touch interface, the entire scene uses only touch controls to operate...
  6. Naveed

Trying to make a state to have two origins.

You can't do that with lunatic code alone as the engine doesn't check for skill type when determining mp cost. You will need to add it to each skill individually or overwrite the base code to factor in skill type when determining mp cost.
  7. Naveed

State/Skills Help

There is a trait under the "Attack" tab of the trait box that allows you to set the Attack Element for whoever is affected by the state
  8. Naveed

Trying to make a state to have two origins.

What you could do is tie B onto A as the beacon skill is being casted. Try this. On the Beacon skill, use the notetag: <Post-Damage Eval> user._beacon = target; </Post Damage Eval> Now, in the beacon state that affects the user (actor A), use the notetag: <Custom Establish Effect> if...
  9. Naveed

How to add a state to an actor if a certain state is inflicted onto a enemy?

Skills and States. These are from a new project (and they're still working fine) with just the YEP Core Engine and the YEP Buffs and States Core plugins active. The skill and state both have id 15.
  10. Naveed

Try adding this to the notetag of the state as well (don't replace what was previously there, just add this below it): <Custom Remove Effect> origin.removeState(stateId); </Custom Remove Effect>
  11. Naveed

That's odd, considering I have mine setup exactly like yours but it's working on my end. This is it in action:
  12. Naveed

Ah it's because your state has the "Remove By Damage" tag on it. You have to remove that, as otherwise the state is removed before the respond effect triggers. The notetag handles the removing of the state so you don't need remove by damage.
  13. Naveed

Could you elaborate on what you tried and what happened when you tried? I tried it and it worked. One thing I forgot in the initial code was to remove the state from the enemy and also to check if the target being attacked was the enemy. So, try this one instead: <Custom Respond Effect> if...
  14. Naveed

Assuming that you're using Yanfly's Buffs and States Core, you can use this notetag on the state: <Custom Respond Effect> if (this.isHpEffect() && this.isSkill() && value > 0 && user != origin) origin.removeState(stateId); </Custom Respond Effect>
  15. Naveed

How do I turn this complicated formula into a state?

Ah I see, I was adding up the difference between the stat and the max, which caused the stat to be max. What I should have done was set it to the difference and not add the difference, then store the difference in paramPlus to restore it later. This was a bit more complicated than I thought, but...
  16. Naveed

Oops I made a mistake in the original one where I forgot to reference the index of the array. Fixed it and it should work now (edited the original post).
  17. Naveed

If you're using Yanfly's Buffs and States Core, you can create the invert state and use these notetags in that state's notebox: <Custom Apply Effect> user._paramBonuses = user._paramBonuses || [0,0]; var max = Math.round(5.1 * user.level); // Formula for defining max value for (var i=2; i<8...
  18. Naveed

Hunger/thirst system

Showing it on the map was what I thought at first, but if you have it for like multiple actors, who's information should it show? Come to think of it, a mockup might be helpful here.
  19. Naveed

Hunger/thirst system

Where do you want the system to show the variables to the player? Like should they be visible on the main menu screen, the status screen, or as a separate menu command?
  20. Naveed

[Yanfly] Customizing barriers from barrier absorb plug-in?

This doesn't seem to be possible as Yanfly's plugin does not store the source of the barrier. This is actually helpful in many ways, as you could have multiple barriers from multiple different sources, which creates questions such as which source to remove barrier points from first and how the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitHat