Search results

1. ArtikDart

RMMV Mistia - The Kingdom of Krasten

@ShadowDragon Thanks again for everything! Glad to know that you will follow the development. Maybe you can give us more feedback in the future. :D @Tamina Thank you for explaining your point of view. It's always nice to compare your own with others. It can only improve us. I agree with...
  2. ArtikDart

@ShadowDragon Thank you very much friend for pointing out these mistakes to me, reporting them with a screen. Your help is really valuable. Thank you! We'll make sure these things are fixed in a next update. :) The demo unfortunately ends sooner than we planned on the schedule. (we had to...
  3. ArtikDart

Hi, thank you first of all for trying the demo. As for the part where you are stuck, you have to talk to Rosie at the fishermen's hut. Talking to her 2 times you will know where to find the ivy leaves and where the bait is. If you try to go to the beach she will advise you to talk to Rosie with...
  4. ArtikDart

Finally here we are! :D We have published the demo of Mistia. If someone would like to try it I leave you the links. We will be happy to receive your feedback on the project. Steam version: DRM free: https://www.indiexpo.net/it/games/mistia
  5. ArtikDart

Thank you! We will also host the game on Indiexpo, to allow all those who do not use Steam to try the demo. On the 22nd I will publish the link. :)
  6. ArtikDart

Hello everyone, it's been a while since we gave updates on Mistia. First of all thanks to everyone who commented, we really appreciate your messages, and we hope you can all try the demo to receive your feedback! I wanted to update the thread to announce that the demo is finally ready. On...
  7. ArtikDart

Mistia is a 2D pixel art fantasy video game set in a unique world full of details and mysteries to be discovered, with a great narrative story. The game will be divided into four chapters, through which Cole, the young protagonist of our story, will have the chance to meet new companions and...
  8. ArtikDart

Help finding a plugin [Solved]

Hi ^^ you probably have to download the file with the official language page. Often google translating the contents creates problems with the links. Hhere's to you: EDIT: I noticed that the link does not work if copied and pasted, i'm sorry. I leave you a screenshot to show you where is the link:
  9. ArtikDart

Multilanguage Game. What's the best way?

Hi, i recently developed a system for rpg maker mv to choose the language as soon as you start the game. I used these 3 plugins: "HIME_PreTitleEvents", "JKL_PersistentData", "iavra_localization". With "HIME_PreTitleEvents" I start the game in a map with an event in automatic execution mode, in...
  10. ArtikDart

Virtual Buttons and DPad

My friend, you were fantastic!!! I really appreciate your help and I thank you so much. Now it works perfectly. You were very kind to help me :)
  11. ArtikDart

Virtual Buttons and DPad

Yes, I already tried in an empty project, using only these 2 plugins and I get the same error, even reversing the order. Another curiosity, I just tried to paste the script of the scene in your plugin, inserting: function Scene_PretitleMap() { this.initialize.apply(this, arguments); }...
  12. ArtikDart

Virtual Buttons and DPad

oh scusa, ho dimenticato ... eccolo
  13. ArtikDart

Virtual Buttons and DPad

Here is an image with the procedure of what I do. He tells me that it is not defined, yet I have never had problems inserting custom scenes, as you can see from the settings.
  14. ArtikDart

Virtual Buttons and DPad

Hi Aloe, I have a problem with the display of the keys if I use this plugin: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/pre-title-events.49528/ I was wondering if you could help me ... I tried in all the ways using the plugin commands and trying to add the scene pretitle to the settings...
  15. ArtikDart

Where are you from? :)

Europe, Italy... precisely Napoli :D
  16. ArtikDart

Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 7.2.0

Fantastic, it gets better with every update. Thanks Chaucer. I encounter only a small problem, I use the ALEO_MobileUI plugin and every time I open and close the menu the pad on the screen flashes, disappears for a moment and then reappears, as if it is recharged every time. But the rest is...
  17. ArtikDart

Android deployment images fade

If I can recommend, the xilofiano method for exporting to Android, it's fast and it never gave me problems. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/exporting-to-android-mv-android-client.84971/
  18. ArtikDart

Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 7.2.0

Hello, first of all thanks for your wonderful work! I wanted to tell you that unfortunately with the version 4.0.0 I find too many "now loading", yet the project is light.
  19. ArtikDart

BLACK LINES ON ANDROID DEPLOYMENT

Your solution should be highlighted! You saved my project after so many failed attempts for this problem, and I thank you for sharing it. I still have some lines, but most of them have been hidden by the parallax of the map. Thank you so much friend!
  20. ArtikDart

Android deployment images fade

If you use one of the latest rpg maker versions you do not need fluidtimestep, it is already integrated into the core. Try to export it without this. To me too all the preloads create problems and I had to eliminate them. The only one I use is this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitHat