Search results

1. Feli

another status instead of death

Hello guys! I wonder if anyone knows a way for this script to add another status instead of death, when hunger reaches 0 ... thanks! Obs.: script in portuguese... #:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:= # Script de Fome...
  2. Feli

CP Battle Engine (ACE) - Help with centralizing battlers

Hello guys, I'm using Neon Black's "CP's Battle Engine" battle script and I wanted to know if anyone who understands scripts could make (or help me make) a change to it that would allow the characters battlers (Mode 3 of the script) are in the center of the screen, not on the left, as the...
  3. Feli

Centralize or edit style and position Battle Log?

Hello makers!!  ;) I would like to know if there is a way to edit .. or a plugin that modifies the battle log .. I wanted to know if there is a way to choose its position (x and y), center, change opacity, and etc ... As a priority would be to centralize and lower a line (not to give...
  4. Feli

Distance between heroes in battle

Hello everyone .. I'm using the yanfly battle plugins and I've been looking for there, but I did not find a way to change the distance between the heroes .. what I say distance would be the vertical distance .. It will sort of increase it, because when they are side by side this ends up...
  5. Feli

Passability Plugin problem

I have a problem with this plugin. It does the same thing as the Orange Regions plugin, but adds the function of passing tiles back, according to the region ID. The problem is that when you use it, the character does not go back but above, as you can see in the attached image. The locking and...
  6. Feli

Command for Refresh Map and Show Ballon Icon Infinitely

Hello! 1. I would like to know the command to refresh a map. Because I have a problem with a plugin and it seems that the problem is this, since whenever I exit / enter the map or open / close menu the problem disappears. 2. Also, I wonder if there is a way to show a balloon icon...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peem9262