Search results

1. [Problem] Yanfly's Instant Cast

@Yanfly It appears skills using Yanfly's Instant Cast are unlimited use instead of just on the first action. I'm using a ton of Plugins, but the only one that I think may have an issue with it is Fallen Angel Olivia's OctoBattle Order-Turn-Based system. Let me know if anyone has the same issue...
  2. Help with Display Text on Variable Condition

I'm trying to get a message to show when a variable reaches certain values. I've tried creating a parallel event, but it just repeats itself constantly once the condition is met. I'd like a different message to display every time the variable increases by 1.
  3. Yanfly's Enhanced TP Level Mode

I was originally using SumRndmDude's TP Upgrade for this effect, but since he's stepping down from plugin creation and has halted support for this plugin some time ago, I've been looking for an alternative. While Yanfly's Enhanced TP doesn't offer many of TP Upgrade's features, it does offer...
  4. Yanfly Equip Battle Skills, with weapon skills

I am aware that this plugin removes all other skills in battles as stated by Yanfly: I am curious if it would be possible to modify or configure this plugin to allow equipped weapon skills (or all skills if that is easier) to be usable as well as the "learned" skills. And if so, where should I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peem9262