Search results

1. RubikPanda

Karhran: The Eastern Frontier

A new Western game that, unlike many others, isn't set in late 19th Century America, but in fact in a new world. On the planet Tharr in the eastern parts of the continent of Cycondrill lays the lands of Karhran. An untamed land, left unoticed for thousands of years by the surrounding powers. It...
  2. RubikPanda

Gun Duel Battle System?

So I'm making this western-type game, and I've made all the sprites and stuff, but I was wondering if there is a battle system that can simulate dueling? Or if it would be possible to do so anyway? What I have in mind is something like flash games that you can find all over the internet, like...
  3. RubikPanda

Gun Duel Battle System? -ACCIDENTAL REPOST-

-I accidentally posted this topic twice without realizing due to it not appearing in my content list nor where I thought I posted it, I would delete it if I can cheers anyway- So I'm making this western-type game, and I've made all the sprites and stuff, but I was wondering if there is a battle...
  4. RubikPanda

Gun Duel Battle System?

So I'm making this western-type game, and I've made all the sprites and stuff, but I was wondering if there is a battle system that can simulate dueling? Or if it would be possible to do so anyway? What I have in mind is something like flash games that you can find all over the internet, like...
  5. RubikPanda

Troll Bane (Demo Available)

Troll Bane is a Dark Fantasy Action game set in a medieval fantasy world. Story: The troll populations have risen dramatically. More and more people are found dead along the roads. As his people cry out for help, King Alexander cowers in his palace. Khagan Darjigrin has sent many of his...
  6. RubikPanda

Game Character Hub Medieval XP Sprite Items

Hello, I'm working on a 'Realistic' Fantasy Game and I use Game Character Hub for creating XP sized sprites. (It is a VX Ace game though) In the game I plan on adding large battles. However the only 'cloth' for soldiers that looks right is 'Samourai clothes' and the 'Soldier helmet (2)' 'hat'. ...
  7. RubikPanda

Bionicle Sprites: Matorans?

I would like to ask if anyone can make/has any Matoran sprites, specifically for RPG Maker VX Ace. I will post some pictures of some matorans bellow to give a general idea. If they can be made into Gen Parts that would be amazing but not required.   Cheers -RubikPanda     Other Information...
  8. RubikPanda

Fourth Age: Shadow of the East [Demo Available]

Hello all! This is my first game that I am putting a lot of effort into (As the other was a Parody sort of game). This game is set in Middle Earth 126 years after Lord of the Rings and you play in the Kingdom of Dale. Critique is wanted so I can improve it. Plot Synopsis: It is the year FO...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peem9262