Search results

1. Clarification about usage of mkxp

Hi, I would like to ask about the usage of the alternative and open source implementation of RGSS called "mkxp". Link to Github - > https://github.com/Ancurio/mkxp Quote from the starting page: From my unterstanding, there seems no problem regarding the usage at first glance. I have RPG...
  2. Realistic Z / Height Levels

Hello Folks, Our beloved Maker (i'm talking about XP) has three Layers for building shiny Worlds, beside the Event and Fog/Panorama Layer. Though 2D, you can create the illusion that there is acutally some Height on the Map, i.e. Hills with different Levels, Mountains and so on. With the Help...
  3. 4 Lines in Show Message Window - Bug in english XP Version!

Hey, This is for Degica and Enterbrain. The english RPG Maker XP Version is almost seven Years out. Still, all the Time there is one (or actually two) thing that is so totally anoying! I'm speaking about the "only 3 Message Lines" in the Show Message window. Just... why? Why is this problem...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakiika