Search results

1. Anthony D

Khas Advanced Lighting V 3.1 - Error

I am seeking help understanding what I'm doing wrong, and how to fix this problem. I encounter the following error message when a map using this plugin is loaded. The problem seems to only happens when I input the following command (I was following Khas' tutorial, which is odd). The...
  2. Anthony D

Hunting board quest giving à la FF12

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured you guys sound like a helpful bunch and wouldn't chew me out too much if I dun goofed posting where I shouldn't. So here goes: As the name suggests, I want to be able to hand out side quests through an event, similar to the hunting board in FFXII...
  3. Anthony D

DUNGEON : puzzles/events involving gnomes (need ideas)

SETTING: A heavily forested mountain (think of a national park). It is Summer, and it has been raining abundantly for the past week or so, making the climbing very treacherous. OBJECTIVE: The player needs to make it to the summit with the help of 7 gnomes that inhabit said mountain. WHAT I'M...
  4. Anthony D

[SOLVED] Specific event placement reset without leaving map

I want to create an event that will make a car rush past every time the protagonist tries to step on the street (see attached picture). The issue here is not making an event that will activate once, but having it repeat over and over as necessary. Ideally this is what would happen: 1-Hero...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakiika