Search results

1. Drokkkon

Tonbi's MZ material factory

Great work here, great work!
  2. Drokkkon

Tonbi's MZ material factory

I always use tall characters in the games I create. Tonbi material factory is just one of my favourite threads in this forums. Keep the great job, Tonbi. You're a nice person @.@
  3. Drokkkon

Sneak peak at a combat-related plugin I'm working on

Any real time battle is good in my opinion, I don't like the turn based fights. Good luck in this my friend!
  4. Drokkkon

An MZless existence.

Honestly, isn't that good. It's just RPG maker MV with updates. I was expecting a lot more. Maybe the community will create great plugins and it becomes something more.
  5. Drokkkon

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

Well, overall I'm really loving rpg maker MZ, it is way better to create the game I want using it. But, well, the character generator faces could be better. Also, as I said before, really sad that the we don't have tall sprites. The chibi sprites are just... not beautiful. Maybe a DLC like...
  6. Drokkkon

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

Downloaded the trial to try it a little bit before buying it. Where is the bust image of the whole body of the characters? Didn't find it at images paste.
  7. Drokkkon

RMMZ Large Choices

Nice plugin! Nice work Tsukihime-kun!
  8. Drokkkon

MZ Preview #7: MZ Sample Games, Upcoming MZ First Look Stream!

Question: MZ will have anything to make it better to export games to Android? Right now it's a complex thing to have a MZ game working at Android.
  9. Drokkkon

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #6: MV Trinity Resource Pack Previews!

Trinity seems to be very amazing, and with this ancient egypt and japanese samurai themes being so good. Sadly I will buy only the basic MZ, not money for Trinity for now x.x
  10. Drokkkon

[TAB] The Tall Adult Body Generator Project (V0.9 Beta released)

Nice! @Anyone question: someone from rpg maker staff ever had come to you and ask something about the TAB being added to MZ? I mean, so much people love it, not sure why they just don't want it for MZ. Maybe they for some reason prefer the chibi characters much more...
  11. Drokkkon

Your Preference Battle System in RPG Makers

I prefer real time battle system. Chrono Engine and LMBS (Linear Motion Battle System) are my favourites. I love RPG and the way you play games at rpg maker, but the battle system is something that I would change. Well, actually not change but give options. Do you wanna the traditional rpg...
  12. Drokkkon

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #5: TPBS, A Closer Look

Well, need to say that I'm disappointed. I expected some option for a real time battle with more action, more fun. Maybe someone will do a plugin for a new battle system.
  13. Drokkkon

(MMO)RPG Maker MV

This would work so good with a real time battle system, but the turn based or even the MZ new one I believe don't work that good with MMO xd
  14. Drokkkon

Tall Character Generator (Dark Fantasy Style) for MZ

I'm creating my game using the TAB character generator and it's just WAY more beautiful than chibi characters. By far more beautiful. I'm not a good designer, so I don't know if I'm able to help, but you have my support. The only thing I hate at the new MZ Maker is that they keep the chibi...
  15. Drokkkon

RMMV Arthur - My first RPGMaker Game

Hello from Brazil o/ I'm playing the game atm. Just meet Sage Rye, saved the game, will play later more. Pros: Very funny game. Arthur and Sword are solid characters, you really know how to make a character my friend. Amazing job with the interaction with so many things in the map. Great job...
  16. Drokkkon

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #4: Event List, System Tab Options, New UI, Release Date & Price!

Well @Touchfuzzy I still would like to ask this question: MZ will be the same as MV for exporting games to mobile devices or is there something new about it?
  17. Drokkkon

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #4: Event List, System Tab Options, New UI, Release Date & Price!

@Touchfuzzy MZ will be easier to export created games to Android/iOS? I mean, MV can do it but it's a complex process.
  18. Drokkkon

Is there a plugin for AutoBattle?

1. You found the enemy in the map. 2. Battle begins and your characters just use their skills in the enemy. You don't choose nothing, you just watch the battle happening. In this way, you just need to choose the right characters for your group succeed in the mission. Is there a plugin to make...
  19. Drokkkon

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

As a new "rpmaker" here, can anyone tell me what is different from buying the game at Steam or at rpg maker official website? I never used Steam. What is different? I heard something about buying at steam makes the game "limited to steam", what does that mean?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakiika