Search results

1. Zion

RMMV The Treasure of the Moonlight Lake (RTP Contest Winner)

Hello there, at the german forums, we had a contest in august and september about making a game with some set rules. I present the winner of this contest. This is the original contest and this is the winner's choice I thought it would be fun to create a game just with the RTP. As I own most...
  2. Zion

Seegurkotchi - Sea Cucumber Pet Simulator OUT NOW!

Hello my friends, it's me again! And this time, I bring you a... Sea cucumber! Actually, a sea cucumber pet simulator. Inspired by the Tamagotchi, the good x4JiinX (german forums) and the great WIZO! For all those who always wanted to have a sea cucumber as a pet! Genre: Pet Simulation...
  3. Zion

Yanfly Button Common Event & Yanfly Keyboard config not working

Hi there, I have the exact same problem as mentioned in this thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/yanfly-button-common-event-not-working-right-with-yanfly-keyboard-config.112029/ Unfortunately, it seems nobody had an answer to this question. As I don't wanna necro the old...
  4. Zion

Help with Iavra Localization

Hi there, I found this plugin: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/iavra-localization.53699/ But I really don't know how to use it. For example: What is an instance of text.test? How do I define this in my game? Where do I put the translation and how does it need to be...
  5. Zion

SRD Translation Engine is showing the opposite option

Hi! Currently, I am testing SRD Translation Engine if I can use it to translate my game more easily. I am a little confused if I am using it correctly so I made a new empty project with only this plugin running. The default (or source) language of my game is german and I want to provide...
  6. Zion

Yanfly Gamepad Plugin - showing up as "undefined"

Hey there, hope you can help me. I realized there is a gamepad plugin by Yanfly, but I can't get it to work. I made a new empty project for testing, and it's the same problem. In the testing project, I only use Yanfly Option Core and the Gamepad Plugin with the default options. When I...
  7. Zion

RMMV A swift's life

Hi! I'd like to introduce you to my game, "A swift's life". It was created during a competition in the German RPG-Maker-Forum. Meanwhile I translated the game completely into English. This is what you can expect: RPG, short game, survival Playtime: approx. 20-40 minutes Control: mouse...
  8. Zion

How to call Yanfly Credit Page Plugin from SRD Title Command?

Hi there, I'd like to combine SRD Title Command Customizer with YEP Credits Page. Thing is, I'm using SRD Credits Plugin as well. Yes, I have two credit pages then. I want to use the second one to display another info. Since I have no experience with JS, I need to know how to call the YEP...
  9. Zion

Customization of Yanflys Option Core Plugin

Hi there, I have no experience with JS, so I'm hoping some kind coder can help me :-) I use Yanfly's option core plugin and I'd like to make some custom options in there. How do I use this plugin, what are the commands I need? I created a new option to show where the player can change the...
  10. Zion

Yanfly Option Core Default Code not working

I'm trying to set an option in the options menu by default to ON. As I understand correct, I need to do this via the Default Config Code? The help file says: So I picked the always dash option for testing purpose and did the following inside the Default Config Code: But it is not working...
  11. Zion

Custom options for Yanfly options core

Hey there, as I understand correctly, you can add custom options to the yanfly plugin options core. But how I do that? Basically, I want to add some options from SumRndmDde "Game Upgrade" plugin. This plugin provides commands like: Let's say I want to add an option to show/hide the game in...
  12. Zion

Request: animated loading screen

Hi! I'm looking for a plugin for an animated loading screen, such as this one from here. But I don't want to split the image. I'd like to have several pictures which should be shown in order (or random). Do we have some scripters here who would be willing to help me? :-) @slimmmeiske2...
  13. Zion

Delete imported items

Heya, I imported some folders with generator items into GCH PE, but they were for testing purpose only and I want to delete them. If I delete the folders in the library (C:\....\Game Character Hub - Portfolio Edition\items), the software is trying to re-import them every time I start GCH. Also...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakiika