Search results

1. Drenz

Calling Upon Events in Battle?

Hey everyone! :] It's been a while! Well, I am back in some capacity and am already running into an issue. Haha. So, I want to know is there anyway to have a certain Message of Text show every time a certain skill is used? I have a Mage, whom I wish to have say a conjuring spell of sorts...
  2. Drenz

Question about battles!

Hey guys, Drenz here! :] I had a question about how I could make it so when one of my character's use an ability in battle, I can have a text box pop up with a Spell Incantation beforehand. I've looked on the tab for triggers and none of them give you a Spell usage as one of the triggers. I'm...
  3. Drenz

Hey guys! :]

Hey everyone! :] My name is Drenz. I've been in the RPG Maker community for almost 17 years. I've been more of an outside party haha, learning the system little by little and enjoying the projects so many have poured their passion into! I now want to be more involved so I decided to create an...
  4. Drenz

Custom Battle Sets

Hey guys! My name is Drenz and I was hoping to have a little help with a resource problem I've run into! :] Hopefully this is enough info, but if not, feel free to ask me any extra questions you have! Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide me! Resource Type: Character Battle Set...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faldoors