Search results

1. Yami's YED Skill Shop

Works like a charm dude thanks a lot. I was subconsciously capping ID not sure why. It's alright if the skills show up for undesired characters, as long as I'm not able to purchase that will be good enough
  2. Yami's YED Skill Shop

So I tried using that syntax you said and now I'm getting an error. None of the skills are even showing up. I've also tried replacing actorID with the actual actor number but that didn't work either
  3. Yami's YED Skill Shop

This is the plugin I'm currently using https://raw.githubusercontent.com/suppayami/yami-engine-delta/master/build/SkillShop/YED_SkillShop.js How do you restrict certain skills to certain players in the shop? I've tried many different script calls but none are readable by Yami's engine.
  4. Skill Shop setting Actor/Skill Type specific skill purchases

What if they are all in the same party? When I call the conditional it will load the first player's skill shop, but will be accessible to the other players. I want more of each player has their own individual skill list within the shop you can view when you click learn for the specific player.
  5. Skill Shop setting Actor/Skill Type specific skill purchases

Hi, so I'm using the YED plugin here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/suppayami/yami-engine-delta/master/build/SkillShop/YED_SkillShop.js When I get to the skill shop, I want skills for purchase only showing up for certain members. For example, I have a white mage. Only my white mage should...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Station