Search results

1. kingmakerspider

VE - Materia System

that would be it, thank you much for the troubleshooting. have a good one.
  2. kingmakerspider

VE - Materia System

Hey Victor, loving the script. Just got it set up myself, and I noticed in a test play that when I use a skill learned from a materia...it only lets me use it once per battle. and then won't let me re-use it regardless of remaining mp...is this from something I did wrong when configuring...
  3. kingmakerspider

If the card game were any more like actual war, you went be able to use that deck of cards...

If the card game were any more like actual war, you went be able to use that deck of cards again! That would be too costly...for a card game.
  4. kingmakerspider

also...the more likely you get a stomach ache when you're through :\

also...the more likely you get a stomach ache when you're through :\
  5. kingmakerspider

Liberty Plays and Tries RM Games -=Classics and New=-

uh oh....'you'll see'...that sounds frightening...is it a good thing? oh god...and now i've gotta start watching these Clouded Heart LP's at break-neck pace to be ready...
  6. kingmakerspider

Wolves At White Lake - Horror (Demo updated 1/18/14!!)

Been working on technical planning for the next 'dungeon' in the game and working on side-quests and the like...It's been a fairly busy month for me (early February until now), but I am looking to get the ball rolling at full-speed again. Also, there may be a visual change in store for the next...
  7. kingmakerspider

Snowman...Yes? On a related note...why not both?

Snowman...Yes? On a related note...why not both?
  8. kingmakerspider

Hahah. Isn't that the truth...although, the day will come when that changes to Bacon, Eggs, and...

Hahah. Isn't that the truth...although, the day will come when that changes to Bacon, Eggs, and Pancakes...
  9. kingmakerspider

I'm nearly a third of the way through your Clouded Heart LP. It looks pretty fun for an old RM game, but what makes the videos cool is your adorable voices...just sayin'. I'm looking forward to finishing the LP videos whenever I happen to find time. I'm in the middle of part 4 currently... :D
  10. kingmakerspider

Nice....I'm on it.

Nice....I'm on it.
  11. kingmakerspider

hahaha. If ya need a change up...just ask!

hahaha. If ya need a change up...just ask!
  12. kingmakerspider

sounds good, i can dig that...and why would i tear my hair out over that? cause i'm close on the list? Hell, i'll enjoy watching more vids! :P I love watching your LP's so I'm excited.
  13. kingmakerspider

Rozenheim - A victorian Horror

This is a beautiful project...it looks amazing, the story seems intriguing and the features are straight-forward, interesting and well-planned. Can't wait to get my hands on a demo. (also...that's an intentional Majora's Mask, right? the text in that screenshot...?)
  14. kingmakerspider

Spectrum Seeker: A Quest for Color

that is pretty fantastic looking! this game is looking great...
  15. kingmakerspider

No worries, Liberty. Whatever helps you make it through the heat over there. i'm sure you won't just let the LPs slide...and i look forward to watching the next videos. This little break gives me time to catch up on a few LPs anyway, so I can't complain.
  16. kingmakerspider

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

ORIGINAL ISSUE IN SPOILER...but I fixed it. Holy clown shoes, batman! I think I figured it out...evidently a character I'm not even using has a piece of equipment equipped that teaches a skill. That seems to remove the issue.
  17. kingmakerspider

It's even worse in the States, Dalph. WAAAY worse.

It's even worse in the States, Dalph. WAAAY worse.
  18. kingmakerspider

Very unbelievably nice...even coming from a musician. XD

Very unbelievably nice...even coming from a musician. XD
  19. kingmakerspider

Oneirophrenia

Lovin' it. I'm assuming that only the intro scene is gonna have that 'side-view' look going on? I like it a lot either way, it would just leave an entire dimension out of the exploration and such. The song is pretty damn cool too I can't wait to get my hands on a demo, sir. So, needless to say...
  20. kingmakerspider

hahaha. sounds like I should play on steam instead of sleeping right now.

hahaha. sounds like I should play on steam instead of sleeping right now.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anybody know how to make an enemy have a line of sight? I'm trying to make Persona-like enemies.
zomboars.jpg

Concept art

Zomboars- main enemies in my story
mutant pigs addicted to beer
SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watertz