Search results

1. BrotherKnight

I'M BACK BABY!

I'M BACK BABY!
  2. BrotherKnight

How to optimize the game?

My recent games are real slow with 15 - 20 fps. Any tips on to optimize it?
  3. BrotherKnight

(MV) I need a few sprites and tilesets

It looks like Hillary
  4. BrotherKnight

(MV) I need a few sprites and tilesets

I'm making a meme game and I need sprites and tilesets. I need a 1. Donald Trump Sprite and Battler - dark blue suit. big hair. when attacking physical, can you turn him into a wall he has to have the make america great again hat 2. Hillary Clinton Sprite and Battler - blue dress 3. Angry...
  5. BrotherKnight

Curses! I can't think of any curses!

Curses! I can't think of any curses!
  6. BrotherKnight

@Hudell Thanks for the tip.

@Hudell Thanks for the tip.
  7. BrotherKnight

Has anyone else used RPGMaker to make sandbox games? I have a concept but it will require stuff...

Has anyone else used RPGMaker to make sandbox games? I have a concept but it will require stuff to be copy and pasted over and over again.
  8. BrotherKnight

CS Source? as in the 1.8 one? I feel old

CS Source? as in the 1.8 one? I feel old
  9. BrotherKnight

@Arcanus I was referencing to iDubbz video. also no offense taken

@Arcanus I was referencing to iDubbz video. also no offense taken
  10. BrotherKnight

I'm gay. I say it for likes and views. Please like. Please.

I'm gay. I say it for likes and views. Please like. Please.
  11. BrotherKnight

It's your birthday you've grown older but like any other day mine grows darker Happy Birthday

It's your birthday you've grown older but like any other day mine grows darker Happy Birthday
  12. BrotherKnight

ik that it's a 5 sec YT ad on YT. as I said, the 5 sec ad is just a fill in.

ik that it's a 5 sec YT ad on YT. as I said, the 5 sec ad is just a fill in.
  13. BrotherKnight

how to be edgy: skulls, bones, quote about death or depressing stuff, more bones, and Crawling...

how to be edgy: skulls, bones, quote about death or depressing stuff, more bones, and Crawling by Linkin Park
  14. BrotherKnight

any idea on how to create mirrors?

any idea on how to create mirrors?
  15. BrotherKnight

I saw a third person shooter made in vx ace a long time ago

I saw a third person shooter made in vx ace a long time ago
  16. BrotherKnight

They usually have like a 'pride' commercial or something like that.

They usually have like a 'pride' commercial or something like that.
  17. BrotherKnight

DON'T USE RPG MAKER VX ACE ON 3 AM! - probably a clickbait video up on YT

DON'T USE RPG MAKER VX ACE ON 3 AM! - probably a clickbait video up on YT
  18. BrotherKnight

VXA Icon and Title Screen for my game

Very noice. Just make another one, flip it and paste it to look like the cross swords.
  19. BrotherKnight

VXA Icon and Title Screen for my game

I wanted a pixel art style for my game. The only shield that can represent why envisioned is that shield. The color scheme for the shield maybe red, blue and silver while the swords maybe generic swords I'm sorry for the confusion. Sincerely, Guy who ****ing forgot to be more specific

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All badges and prizes for the Let's Make a Scene Heart Edition event SHOULD be out. If you participated and haven't received either or both, send me a PM.
I've played Dragon's Dogma recently. Now I know the feel when you play RPG but without fast travel or vehicle to roam around.
Nerine wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
I have an issue with your window skin plugin. After using plugin command to change window skin, it doesn't change the skin for message boxes and choice boxes until a player opens inventory.
Can anyone provide a link to where Vlue said that his Plugins for MV were free for commercial usage? I only see it on the thread here, but Vlue didn't directly start it. What do guys think about it?

I've been struggling with getting a couple skills setup, trying over and over and doing common events...and now I got it working with just one state.
When the answer is so simple, I don't know whether to be happy or eh about how much time it took to realize the issue. :kaoeh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armexploit