Search results

1. Jet Fang

I'm back from my deep slumber!

I'm back from my deep slumber!
  2. Jet Fang

Start working on a game or watch HunterXHunter(2011)... The choice is hard.

Start working on a game or watch HunterXHunter(2011)... The choice is hard.
  3. Jet Fang

Just started the 2011 anime, but I don't wanna get to the scene where you-know-who gets...

Just started the 2011 anime, but I don't wanna get to the scene where you-know-who gets decapitated T-T
  4. Jet Fang

Character Spriteset Request

Yep, it's a ponytail, thank you very much for the sprite, it looks amazing. And you will be given credit in the game! :)  
  5. Jet Fang

Hunter X Hunter is so awesome!

Hunter X Hunter is so awesome!
  6. Jet Fang

My bad, sorry about that, here it is. And I'd appreciate that, please give the hair a "moving" effect.
  7. Jet Fang

Here's a better back view, from the original artist.
  8. Jet Fang

Just make her 32x32, same as everyone, as for a view from the back; my artist is busy so I had to come up with a quick draft: (She has medium-long hair)  
  9. Jet Fang

At what age did you start gaming?

It's called NES2, Thank you so much, my long long long search has finally come to an end, I've been trying to look for that console, I can't believe it just needed a 2 in the name. I remember using everything I can, mostly rubbing alcohol, it made the game pink. It was awesome.
  10. Jet Fang

At what age did you start gaming?

Very young, I just remember playing tons of pirated games that I can't find anymore, some I could, like this weird Dragonball Z fighter, and the 100-in-1 cartridge, those were the days. Oh and I remember my NES being a circle, got confused when I tried to find out what console I was playing on.
  11. Jet Fang

Aww yeah, I love the Wild Arms series.

Aww yeah, I love the Wild Arms series.
  12. Jet Fang

FMA: Brotherhood

FMA: Brotherhood
  13. Jet Fang

Some people might think this is stupid for me to say: I've quite enjoyed my journey with Edward...

Some people might think this is stupid for me to say: I've quite enjoyed my journey with Edward and Alphonse, the journey through the country of Amestris, and the lands covering FMA: Brotherhood, but every journey must come to an end, so as of now, it's time for me to continue my own journey, my...
  14. Jet Fang

Almost done with FMA: Brotherhood. At episode 50. T-T

Almost done with FMA: Brotherhood. At episode 50. T-T
  15. Jet Fang

Not sure what WAS 4 is, but enjoy. :) The downed sprite on the bottom left looks better, so that one then.
  16. Jet Fang

That looks great, it comes close to what I had in mind, nonetheless, thank you very much for taking the time to make the sprite. Can you please send the Spriteset and a downed version of that (if you can/want).
  17. Jet Fang

My apologies, I didn't really think this through, but here's some more information and an updated portrait. I used the VX Ace generator to try and make a similar sprite, but I haven't found a hair style that fits the portrait, but if it helps, here's some images.  
  18. Jet Fang

Hello, thank you for taking the time to check out my request, I'm gonna get to the point. I tried using the built-in VX Ace generator but I can't seem to find the perfect look for my character [Nina]. Here's a portrait of her: I just need the default spriteset for her and a downed sprite. I...
  19. Jet Fang

Cakes, tons and tons of cakes.

Cakes, tons and tons of cakes.
  20. Jet Fang

V's Variable Gauges Window v3.3

-Accidental Double Post- My sincerest apologies.  :|

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

-Updated- Lowered fog / found more problems :kaoswt2:
6 more weeks of this nutty semester. Then maybe I'll have time to game make. After I curl up and sleep for a day or two that is.
Wondering how big I can make Dorothy's skill menu before the game just becomes irredeemably bad.
Studio Blue is playing the RPG Maker game Phil Alone live now! Phil may be alone, but you don't have to be, come join us in chat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
718346584zy