Search results

1. Theo - Shake The Battler When Gets Hit

BTW, for some stronger skill or attack, I make the battler pushed back or small jump back, to present difference of power of the skill/attack. Would you consider to add those to the plugin, too? Maybe some notetags like <Battler Shaked> or <Battler Pushed Back>, to be used for different...
  2. Theo - Shake The Battler When Gets Hit

Nice. I create slmilar effect with action sequence for all my skills. This can make things easier. Thanks.
  3. [MZ] Class system based on equipment?

I'm having the same idea here, too. Not sure how you're going to present your classes, but I simply think to add traits and skills to equipment. With different equipment equipped, my characters get different stats and skills. However, I haven't really implemented it yet.
  4. Ledge (meadow)

Try to change "Layers". Instead fo using auto layer, use layer 1 for grass, and layer 2 for mountains.
  5. I see. I saw the faces. Thank you!

I see. I saw the faces. Thank you!
  6. I see. ;) By the way, what is LN/VN?

I see. ;) By the way, what is LN/VN?
  7. Could you make some face pictures for the chars to make them more complete? maybe some busts...

Could you make some face pictures for the chars to make them more complete? maybe some busts, too? Not saying you have to do it. Just friendly asking if it's possible. Thanks for bringing the two attract chars to the RM community. :)
  8. Hello, my name is Ji Hang. Sorry for write to you abruptly. I saw your submissions to Original...

Hello, my name is Ji Hang. Sorry for write to you abruptly. I saw your submissions to Original Character Contest 3. Both characters are very unique and I like them. However, neither of them has face pictures, so the usage of the two characters is a little limited.
  9. CGMZ Extra Stats

Hello, is it possible to make some other stats also tracked, such as how many times of attack, cast magic, guard, evade, skill used, for each actors?
  10. Dynamic Encounter Effect [MV & MZ]

Beautiful! Now I don't have to disable encounter effect. Will it be more effects available in the future?
  11. Game & Map Screenshots 11

Yes, it's action sequence. I use MZ, so it's Visustella. Not sure if you can do it with YEP. This is done by manipuplating the bug(or maybe not) of Battle Core commands and Weapon Animation plugin. When making action sequence, if you use the plugin command: MOTION: Freeze Motion Frame with...
  12. Hey, I get this done today. I can explain to you how to do it after going home tomorrow, if you...

Hey, I get this done today. I can explain to you how to do it after going home tomorrow, if you are interested.
  13. Game & Map Screenshots 11

A small experiment, two weapons in one skill.
  14. Nemo's Battlers

Beautiful battlers. Thanks for sharing. If you put a pack on steam, I'll buy them. ;)
  15. RMMZ Change BGM for each troop?

Or you can try to contact him. Perhaps he doesn't mind sending you the beta version. Worth a try. ;)
  16. RMMZ Change BGM for each troop?

Check his post on Dec 3, 2020. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?members/wavelength.43459/
  17. Unforgivable battle mechanic

Super Mario RPG of SNES did similar thing. You can press the button on the right time to increase damage dealt to enemies or reduce damage to you.
  18. RMMZ Use knife animation while equipping a gun?

I think no matter what command/motion you use, it only shows the weapon in your first weapon slot. I was thinking to draw two weapons on one weapon sprite, but it'll look weird. If you can come up with a nice position for 2 weapons to be used at the same time, let me know please. ;) And today...
  19. Looking for RTP MV Clown Battler

Thanks for the info, very interesting. I'll get it. Just wonder if there's anything else is like that, getting assets with the game.
  20. Game & Map Screenshots 11

Been making MZ action sequence for quite a while. I believe I've improved since my first attempt. Would like to show some of my recent efforts. It's 5 grab skills. Hope you guys can enjoy watching them. ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

-Updated- Lowered fog / found more problems :kaoswt2:
6 more weeks of this nutty semester. Then maybe I'll have time to game make. After I curl up and sleep for a day or two that is.
Wondering how big I can make Dorothy's skill menu before the game just becomes irredeemably bad.
Studio Blue is playing the RPG Maker game Phil Alone live now! Phil may be alone, but you don't have to be, come join us in chat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
718346584zy